Google

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Enlightenment

Princess Model seems to have been enlightened by The Big One. Everytime she gives up on him, he calls. When she wants him to respond, he doesnt. Is he just good at playing these games given his age? VB once told me that if a girl calls, emails or smses him, he would only reply after 3 days, so to show he's not desperate. Unfortunately women operate on a different level. When we send text messages, we expect a reply straight away. Ball Breaker would know this from experience. She once bombarded someone with 10 smses and missed calls in one night! Even if you did reply straight away, it would never cross our mind that you were desperate. Let me tell you why. If a woman makes the move to send you a message, she obviously wants a reply. If not, she wouldnt have sent the message in the first place. Men on the other hand, believe instant replies are a clear indication of desperation. What the?? Princess Model is never in favour of calling or sms-ing The Big One first. I have advised her to always reply an sms with a question so to expect a response. However, this morning she decided to turn the tables and call The Big One. She even went as far as to ask him out for dinner. To her disappointment, he said he was busy but is willing to catch up some time next week. Is this another ploy to not show desperation? I must speak to Princess Model tonight to find out why the sudden change in her
actions.

Got an email today from The Nurse. She's having a great ol' time in London. It was a good thing she went to get away from the dramas and despair in Melbourne. I will not dwell on the past here but I will say that she was involved in a very unique relationship whilst she was here. It's nice of her to keep in touch with me. She's a great chick, love you! Fun and cool to hang out with. She sent some awesome photos of her at a Halloween party - she was a sexy cop. Nice. I will endeavour to post these photos up here!!
A surprise email came from Plastic today. He only emails or calls me when he wants something. Earlier on in the day I had emailed my friends to tell them I had a couple of discount vouchers to Sunglass Hut. I got an almost instant reply from Plastic. You guessed it! Ofcourse he wanted a voucher. Then I asked him about his new place and how it's all going with the new Plastic GF. All's well and I asked when we would catch up seeing this weekend is a long weekend due to the Melbourne Cup. He said he was still busy unpacking and he's going to be busy with "golf tournaments and all......" Golf tournaments? Huh? I thought it was just one of those things where boys get together and have their own private golf betting session. Boy was I wrong! Plastic tells me he's been playing professional golf tournaments for the last 2 years. Huh?? Double huh?? Interesting. He also went on to say he's playing in a golf league tournament this year where the prize money is quite big. Hmmm.... I have a friend who's a professional golfer and I didnt know about it? Anway, after all that, I realised he didnt really mention Plastic GF at all except to say he will be busy this weekend with her and her dad. Guess the relationship is going well then. Princess Model told me Plastic's online almost every night. Who's he chatting with? She see's him online on gtalk. Wonder why? I'm online everyday, so no big deal, but I certainly couldnt be bothered when I get home from work. I dont want to stare at the computer again after 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment