Google

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Weekend of Parties

Last night was a big night for me. Went to Kitten Club for my office Xmas party. Brought VB along. He wasnt impressed when I told him he had to pay for his own meal and drinks. So, I gathered that he only agreed to come with me cos he thought he was getting a freebie. I knew it. A night filled with Lychee Caipiroskas, Martinis and wine. VB was a good social butterfly, networking with all my staff. They must think I'm mad now with the company I keep outside work! Discovered that young AH from my office is dating Todd McKenney ala' "Dancing with The Stars" fame. Interesting. She is connected. Hah! Wonder if she can get me into some cool celebrity parties? Only problem is she's only 21 and he's like 42. I know age should not be a barrier so, all the best to them. The other rumour floting around is Todd is bisexual. And no, I dont think he only has sex twice a year. It could be rather interesting to swing both ways. DD didnt do too well on the night. After 3 Cosmopolitans, she was spraying Lt Collins St. with her dinner. Not a pretty sight. My staff think I'm an alcoholic. One cocktail after another, drinking like it's going out of fashion. BK didnt drink that much, which is unusual. She didnt even have to drive. She was flirting a little with VB, perhaps they were trying to rekindle an old flame. I dont know. VB can only live in hope.
Audi came to join us at Kitten Club. After a few drinks, Ball Breaker joined us as well. The minute she got there, she wanted to leave. Eager to get to Lavish, I guess. This behaviour made Audi realise who "Ball Breaker" was instantly. Not hard to guess. Finally, we did adjourn to Lavish. It was absolutely packed. Saw Plastic and his girlfriend. Did the polite thing and said my hellos then promptly disappeared to another room. Ball Breaker says the girlfriend has put on weight and looks like a little pork chop. I didnt really notice. I had more important things to do than stand around looking at her.
Yen and the Lesbians were all there, apart from November Cleo. She's coming back from overseas this Wednesday, which means she will be out partying this weekend! Woohoo. I love Yen. She's the coolest to hang around with. PWC was there too. Another one of my favourite lesbians. I just love her boobs. Why do they have to be sooooo big? Ollie was not pleased when she saw me grab PWC's boobs. Or maybe this was my imagination. I dont even know if they're still together. Oh well. I mean no harm. The last thing I want right now is to turn into a lesbian. Been there, done that, not doing it again.
Saw HYC as well. Good to see him there. Havent partied with him in ages. I saw RU3 briefly. Surprised he showed up. He told me earlier on in the week that he wouldnt be able to make it to Lavish cos he had his work Xmas party to attend. VB was trying to pick up TOT's blonde friend. Apparently, he's managed to get a date with her. Didnt hang around VB at all. He was too busy with the chicks. It's the power of the pussy. Swing Sister was smashed from her Xmas function and she was too funny. She wanted to leave early as she had to work the next day, but as soon as DJ started playing house music, there was no stopping her!
Retro was moved to the Glass Room, bigger than the room upstairs. I still prefer it up there though. Smaller and cosier. Didnt really see much of TOT even though it was her birthday party. Ball Breaker left early around 1.30am. Good girl. A start to cutting down on drinking and partying. The rest of us left around 2.30am, quite early for our standards. As we were leaving, we waved to say good bye to Cutey. She came running after me and was a little upset we didnt actually stop to say a proper good bye and give her a kiss. What the? Normally, she's too busy to even say "boo" to us and now she's complaining that we dont say hello or good bye to her anymore, we just "come and go" as we please. Ok, everyone must take note, from now on we must always make it a point to stop Cutey in her tracks at Lavish or Blvd to say a proper hello and good bye.

2 comments:

  1. 21 years age difference is nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes.... i know, speaking from experience?

    ReplyDelete