Google

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Young Boys These Days

I was back in KL recently and was introduced to this guy The Kid. Young guy in his early 20s, not bad looking, very naive and innocent. Suffice to say also with little or no experience with the ladies having only had one girlfriend in his life.


We met up for drinks one night and The Kid met a hot chick at the bar. He was successful in gaining her personal number and even told me that she gave him the correct number unlike others in his experience. They play phone messaging with each other throughout the night and then he courageously asked her out. Her response? "I'm going away for work for 2 weeks, sorry". When he told me this, my instant reaction was "clearly she is making excuses and doesnt want to meet up with you". Why do I say this and not give this chick the benefit of the doubt? Well, she didnt offer to meet up another time when she returned from work did she? Texting each other through the night went so well until he ruined it by asking her out. Women are natural flirts arent they? Some play it all the way, some just dont know how to react when push comes to shove.

The Kid was adamant this chick was into him and honestly had to go away for work. I tried hard to explain that it's not him and that some chicks like to flirt and flirt only with no intention of taking the situation any further. This is something he refused to believe.

Weeks later he still hasnt successfully met up with this hot chick. I rest my case.

No comments:

Post a Comment