Google

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Where Are All The Men?


Are all the good ones always taken? The hot ones, the nice ones, the f*ckable ones? It seems of late, I know so many people seeing married men. Married men?? Have we resorted to this because we've run out of men?


Olivia is a classic example. Gorgeous, smart and independent. Yes, she has 3 of the best qualities as a woman. But yet, her choice of men, or man rather, falls in the married category. Actually, the still married category. Yes, the excitement is always there when doing something wrong. Well, seeing a married man is wrong isn't it??? It's only wrong if the wife is your friend! No, seriously it's not fair on the wife or kids if there are any. But then don't forget, it takes two hands to clap, tango, whatever. So if Olivia chooses a married man, the married man has got to choose her too. Back to my point, why settle for a married man? Aren't there any available ones out there? Is Olivia not looking hard enough? Or is she just comfortable that this one has fallen in to her lap, literally.

I'm not one to decide what's wrong and what's right. People are old enough to decide. Another girlfriend, similarly gorgeous, intelligent and independent, is seeing a man who fits in the still married, but separated category. It's all good fun, both parties have a good time and no strings attached. Don't get me wrong, Olivia is doing exactly the same thing, no strings attached. But what happens when you fall for that married man?

Is it our age that attracts men that fall into these categories? Samantha Jones was seeing a man recently, although not married, he has been married before. So he falls in the divorced category. So now we have a common theme, still married, married but separated, been married before. Where is the single and available category??

Ladies, keep doing what you're doing I say, but if you're with one that falls in the still married category, tread very very carefully. Deny, deny, deny! That's my advice. And at the same time, keep your eyes and ears open. I'm convinced these single available men are out there, I just don't know where yet.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:01 PM

    Do you deny about things all the time? =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:32 PM

    more than 90 percent of married man would say yes to extra marital affair.. which guy would turn down an offer to shag.. especially when the girl is gorgeous!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:08 PM

    Well, I love married men myself... Its the second time now that I'm "dating" one. I know it is frowned upon, but ladies look at it this way. If the guy really loved his wife, why would he be chasing the other lady. I have rules,I'm no homewrecker, if a guy wants to cheat, he will, whether its with me or some one else

    ReplyDelete