Google

Friday, October 27, 2006

Virgin Blogger

So, here I am blogging for the very first time in my life. Yes, hail to the Virgin Blogger. I am dedicating this “attempt” at blogging to all my friends around the world. I want to share with people the stories of people around me. Just because I don’t get around much doesn’t mean I lack excitement of any sort. I live through the dramas & excitement of my dear friends. I have always said I would write a book about their lives, so here’s my poor attempt at being an author!

Last night VB graced us with his presence at my house. He spent the whole night on sms with Princess Model & SG. Quick recap - SG is a friend visiting from overseas and had the pleasure of "watching dvds" with VB while she was here. I think love is in the air! SG is back where she came from but the phones havent stopped buzzing.... I think they should seriously consider investing in phone cards...???!!

As for Princess Model, she is a disaster and a half! She decided to go to Mackay on holidays by herself but after one night, decided it aint that much fun after all. Going through depression over this, she decides she needs to return home to Melbourne. Before even consulting me (the sane one), she rings Virgin Blue and changes her ticket to return today, not before forking out $650 for the change of schedule! Then she realises it was all a big mistake.... oh well, it's only money. Better to regret something you've done, then something you havent done! She should've given me the $650 to fly up there for her......

Tonight's gonna be a good night. I'm off to
Vue De Monde (only Melbourne's best French restaurant) compliments of my CEO. I will no doubt be writing a report on this wonderful event.

The weekend's ahead so I hope to have lotsa stories by next week.

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear, tell your friend the Princess Model that I can shop for a gorgeous dress to the race at Cactus Jam if she gives me the money! Is she dumb or what?

    ReplyDelete