Google

Monday, October 30, 2006

Weekend Part I

Golden Monkey was a good choice for cocktails after the traumatic Vue De Monde experience. By the time me and my sore arse got there, Ball Breaker, Princess Model, Mrs S, Ah Sook, Fegg & some other friends were already there. Ball Breaker was smashed (as usual). Mrs S was surprisingly still sober and she was upset (and I mean upset) at Ball Breaker for being drunk. This is after all a normal Friday night. We are always smashed when we are out together. Nothing unusual. Why the sudden resentment for Ball Breaker? Maybe it was that time of the month?? Golden Monkey is a non-smoking bar much like all the bloody bars in Sydney. But our dear Ball Breaker lit a cigarette in there without anyone knowing. Trust her to always do something illegal. Ball Breaker was making her move on Fegg (maybe this made Mrs S upset?) but no respond so far from him. Mrs S thinks he's gay, very feminine. Princess Model insists he's straight. I havent come to a conclusion on this as yet.

The party moved on to Lavish (where else??). We rocked up at 2am, walked straight in like we owned the place. Some chick at the front counter wanted us to pay. Does she know who we are??? Ah Sook wouldnt leave me alone. Followed me around the bar and onto the dancefloor. VB was watching me like a hawk. I need to lose some of these people. As Ball Breaker says "they are not part of the click". Met the lesbians. Great bunch of people to party with. I spent the whole night on the dancefloor in the Retro Room with November Cleo (yes, she's in November's Cleo magazine). Ball Breaker & Princess Model disappeared downstairs with Ah Sook & Fegg. Was BB still trying to make a move on Fegg? Mrs S told me off for dancing with the bouncer in the Retro Room. She told me to stop flirting.... ?? Huh?? Flirting??
We left Lavish and all went to a friend's place. For the life of me, I dont know why we went there in the first place. Everyone wanted to smoke up - not my thing. I should've just taken a cab home or gotten a ride from somebody else, Ah Sook perhaps ;) cos he followed us all the way to Richmond in his shiny black Audi. Ball Breaker fell asleep as soon as we got there, followed by Mrs S on top of her. Princess Model was served a cup of tea, was told it was T2 tea but I have evidence that it was a Dilmah teabag in the cup! Was going to leave Ball Breaker there to sleep when we all left but she was too afraid to stay over on her own. She thought she would get raped there! Atleast there would be one willing participant......

No comments:

Post a Comment