Google

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Greetings From Hawaii

Hawaii, the great land of sun, sea and surf, not to forget the vision of beautifully tanned Hawaiian surfer boys. Heard from Princess Model and she's having the time of her life there. Bitch! So, she hasnt told me there's too many tanned hot men to perve at but she did mention there are heaps of black men. Oh, why didnt you take Ball Breaker with you??

The one thing Princess Model cant live without is shopping. Her shopping in Hawaii has been hugely out of control and she's asked me to find her a rich husband. Her criteria includes:

1. Must be rich
2. Must have a platinum credit card
3. Must pay for her holidays 4 times a year
4. There will be no sex
5. Kissing will be permitted

Babes, if only you could find happiness this way. I'd be advertising for all my girlfriends.

Just got news that she hurt herself while diving. She cut her foot on a coral and now she's big foot! Atleast Beng is there to take care of her. Hope you are all having a smashing good time. I'll be getting a tan myself real soon, if only it were in Hawaii.

No comments:

Post a Comment