Google

Friday, June 08, 2007

Last Minute Drinks

Met up with SJ last night at Melbourne Central to do some last minute shopping for the bride to be in KL. She'll be surprised alright. After our mad dash into Melbourne Central before the shops shut at 6 (this part of Melbourne sucks! Unlike KL, where everything's open till like midnight. I love it!), we met up with Azamat and Boyscout at Cookie Bar. Azamat got a new job and is now working out in Braeside. Errr.....where? Do we need a passport to get there? Kam couldnt make it cos he was too busy earning extra cash at Watermark, doing a corporate event. Thanks best friend. Hah!

We were helping SJ work on her speech for the upcoming wedding reception. The poor thing is frozen by the thought of getting on stage to do a speech infront of 300 people. She'd rather go on stage and strip then speak. TOT came to join us as well. Cutey and her are having dilemmas over how they're gonna meet up with us this Sunday when they arrive. Geez.....I feel like the mother chook here, having to organise everyone from Melbourne on this trip. Half of them didnt even know the new hand carry policy in regards to carrying liquid on flights!

Ball Breaker was supposed to join us for drinks to share her two cents worth on the speech but decided to ditch us for something far more interesting. Hmmm.....ok, I'll forgive her for now. It was all too funny when Boyscout was fiddling with my phone and Ball Breaker sent through some rather inappropriate sms-es. Boyscout was dumbfounded and told me he cant look at Ball Breaker the same way now. But this is nothing! Wait till you see Ball Breaker "really" inappropriate. The four of us left Cookie and had dinner at Hawker's Cafe. Thinking back now, I dont even know why I wanted to eat chicken rice when I'm going back to KL tonight. Should've had Italian food or a souvlaki for dinner instead. The chicken rice was mediocre, the company was better. Have I mentioned before that Hawker's Cafe serves their chicken rice in a bowl?? How strange.

This will be my last entry into my precious blog for a couple of weeks atleast, unless I can be bothered going into an Internet cafe. I doubt it. I'd rather be spending my time getting a massage or a tan in Phuket then huddled infront of a computer. So, to my avid readers, the journey and updates will continue when I get back. Have fun everyone and dont miss me too much ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment