Google

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Collingwood Children's Farm


Sunday was such a nice day and it would've been such a waste to be indoors. Luckily I decided to tag along with my NBF, Siew Yum, to Collingwood Children's Farm. I had always wanted to go there to check the place out. Now I'm satisfied that I've done it. It's a very small patting zoo for kids right in the heart of the city, well sort of in the city. Siew Yum was there with her god son and we had a great time patting the cows, goats, pigs and horses. Siew Yum wanted to catch the chickens but I warned her about the bird flu! Hahaha.... The pig, actually the pigs, were ginormous. They were so massive that I think it had difficulty getting up and walking around. But they were oh so gross but cute at the same time.


Cant say I would go back there again. It's a case of been there, done that, not doing it again. But there is a lovely cafe outside the farm, ideal for breakfast or lunch on a sunny day. I'll go back there for that. Next destination is the Melbourne Zoo. Havent been there in a long, long time. Wonder if it's changed much.

After the farm, Siew Yum and I headed down to Riverland for a few drinks. After all it was 27 degrees, great drinking day. The two of us spent the afternoon having D & Ms, just chatting about ourselves and what we can do next year to put our focus on the big $$$. Kam came by to join us and so did the rest of the crew. November Cleo came down with Mr S and Swing Sister. These three are OOC and MTK. November Cleo partied all the way from Thursday night right through to Sunday. Good effort. Ball Breaker and I didnt join the rest of them for dinner. After 6 beers (I lost count after number 4), it was a good idea to just go straight home. Had a good night sleep and so not looking forward to the big week ahead. Not a big week of work, a big week of events and parties. Sigh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment