Google

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Too Much Feggalicious

I know I've been slack and havent updated my blog in weeks. Sigh, some people have to work ok. I'm so bad, I havent even finished writing up about my holidays in Europe. Just when I thought I dont have anything interesting to inspire me to write, my dear friend Siew Yum offers me some material.

Of late, our friend Ball Breaker has been obsessed with Fegg, maybe she's always been obsessed with him, but those emotions were smartly supressed. But now, it's in full swing and Ball Breaker has started calling him Feggalicious.....eeewww...Let's put it this way, she just cant have enough of him and this is the best way to describe it:

Patient: Ball Breaker

Prognosis: Feggititis

Symptoms: Insomnia or Turbulent dreams from lack of smses. Excessive swearing from lack of smses. Excessive display of 'womanliness' in close proximity to feggititis carrier

Cure: Unknown.

Current Trial Treatment: alcohol and insertion of more fegg virus into patient

Dosage: Patient's discretion

What should we do as friends? Laugh? Cry? or just sit back and sigh...... ?

No comments:

Post a Comment