Google

Monday, June 04, 2007

Our Farewell

It was our farewell party last Friday. Well, that's what I was told anyway. But when I got to Lavish, it turned out to be someone else's farewell. Little Lesbo and Shoe Lover were having their farewell. They're going back to KL for good. Cant help but wonder if I played a part in their sudden eagerness to leave the country. Yes, I've been known to do that lately, drive people out of the country. So much power and I never even realised it.

Met up with Ball Breaker and Swing Sister at 3 Degrees before heading off to boogie. Ball Breaker rang WMDM and he decided to join us as well with his posse. The Fegg was there but hardly sat with us the whole night. We tried to convince them to come along to Lavish but the oldies knew what was best for them and decided to go to Jankara instead. Well, I think that's where they went anyway. I heard it's a Japanese karaoke bar where you can get hostesses to sit at your table and drink with you. So Hong Kong movie nightclub scene. I have to go check it out for myself. I just dont want any dirty old men thinking I'm a Jap hostess.

Had a fantastic time as usual at Lavish although we were missing Princess Model. BBs was there too and she had an early morning flight to catch the next day. She's the first of our group to leave the country on our big trip. She's headed to Singapore first. So, I wont get to see her for a good month until we meet in Barcelona. November Cleo was busy chatting up BBoy. Flavour of the month perhaps? Even Siew Yum made an appearance at Lavish. Was so happy to see her there! Kam played a good mix of tunes which even included New Kids On The Block! What a laugh. To think that this was one of my favourite groups when I was a kid.

After Lavish, Ball Breaker and I went down to Platform One with Kam. My first time there and the club itself wasnt too bad. I didnt mind the music either, R & B with a dash of retro. But by the time we got there, the place was empty. I was so looking forward to catching a glimpse of some fine looking Malay boys. I was told this is where the Malays and the Indonesians hang out. The only person we saw when we got there was 007! Mr S and Scarface came to join us for a bit after taking Swing Sister home (the poor thing had to work in the morning). But the place was pretty dead and there was really no crowd to look at. Ball Breaker and I headed home not long after. Mr S and Scarface went to Supper Club. They tried to convince us to go, but I think they were really trying to get November Cleo to go. The bitch was probably still partying hard at Lavish.

It was a good farewell, even though it wasnt mine or Ball Breaker's! Cutey lied to us and then told us her farewell is next Friday at Lavish. Why would she need a farewell party??? She's only going away for 2 weeks. Any ol' excuse for a piss up. Ball Breaker told me Cutey was wasted on Wednesday night last week. Looks like she really doesnt need any excuse for a piss up!

No comments:

Post a Comment