Google

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Drinking With The Retirement Village

Was down in the dumps yesterday, filled with office politics. Life is never meant to be easy and to ease the pain I decided to have some wine. And so I had the pleasure of drowning my sorrows with the entire retirement village from 3 o'clock in the afternoon. Met up with Ah Sook, Ah Pak and Ah Yeh. Well, actually I met up with WMDM, Ah Sook and The Accountant for drinks at 3 Degrees. And as SJ says, that's the whole retirement village, only person missing was Fegg. Sometimes I wonder, do these people work? People probably say the same thing about me too. Aaah .... the pleasure of leaving work early and drinking the day away. If only the problems would disappear as quickly as a glass of wine.

Havent really had much motivation to do anything lately and that includes blogging. I cant even think of what else to write. I do have a lot of stories to share, but today is not the day. Maybe tomorrow.......


2 comments: