Google

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Quotable Quotes III


"What people think of me is none of my business" Anon.

"Are you for f*ckin' real?" Anon.

"...story of my life" Anon.

"Did you know *** has a blob?" (as opposed to blog) Anon.

"Dim gai gum geh?" Princess Model.

"Do I look like a hooker?" Princess Model.

"I look like a f*ckin' slut" Ball Breaker.

"Do you like my hooker shoes?" Ball Breaker.

"Got grass, play!" Azamat.

"I dont want him...but I want him to want me" Ball Breaker.

"You goose" B1.

"I'm going straight to hell" Ball Breaker.

"I look like a $10 whore" Samantha Jones.

"Did you meet me yesterday?" Ball Breaker.

"It's my blog and I can write whatever I want" Anon.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:51 PM

    Bicthes, you know i am going straigh to hell, but unfortuantely most of you are coming with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont worry, I'll be there, no doubts about that....

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hot ones are usually the evil ones too ;)

    ReplyDelete