Google

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Quotable Quotes


There has been a great demand as of late for me to upload an entry for quotable quotes. My friends sure come up with some funny lines. The kind that would always remind you of that person and only that person in particular. So, by request from my crazy pals, here are some of the most used quotes around currently:

"That is hideous!" Princess Model.

"I'm into progressive house now" Swing Sister.

"Somebody kill me" Starfish.

"I like" Princess Model.

"Do you miss me?" Princess Model.

"This is a problem" anon.

"My chee bye frozen" Starfish.

"I'm so hot, my chee bye is cooked" Starfish.

"What drugs are you on?" Ball Breaker.

"I dont give a flying f**k!" Ball Breaker

"That's just me" Ball Breaker.

"I dont get it" Cutey.

"Westside" TOT.

"What's wrong with you?" Cutey.

"I cant be f**ked..." anon.

"I still cant be f**ked..." anon.

"...but I dont like tomato sauce..." Siew Yum.

"I likey likey" November Cleo.

"I just want to kiss!" November Cleo.

"How can you just kiss? I wanna f**k!" Ball Breaker.

"Let's rock and roll kids" anon.

"I lead a normal life until I came out with you two" MM.

"So many monies on the floor" anon.

"It's four against one" anon.

"Banes of my freaking once happy and innocent life!" Siew Yum.

"I want to drink some more" November Cleo.

"F**kin'..." anon.

"SPP" Piggy.

"You girls are too insensitive" Mr S.

"You are not feminine enough" Mr S.

"He wants to f**k me" Ball Breaker and anon.

"Does everyone in Melbourne want to f**k you?" Cutey.

"Oh my God! He is in love with me" Ball Breaker.

"Does he want to f**k you too?" Mr S.

"Better to regret something you've done then something you havent" anon.

"FFU - I am fundamentally f**ked up" anon.

"I'm not seven eleven you know..... open all the time" VB.

"Whatever...." TOT.

"We're just too funny" Ball Breaker and anon.

"I'm looking for a cooking bowl" Swing Sister.

"FFS - for f**k's sake" anon.

"This is the plan...." Ball Breaker.

"She attacked me" TQ

I'm sure there's alot more to add to the list. Please feel free to send in more quotes that I've left out and I'll add them in my future entries.


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:46 AM

    More quotes from me...

    "why????"
    "Precisely!!!"
    "but... why???"
    "fantastic!"
    "I need to drown my sorrow"
    "I'm gonna be on budget from now on"
    "You've to drink with me!!!"

    I've more but I can't think now.

    ReplyDelete