Google

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

A Time To Give



Christmas is just around the corner and it's this time of the year when people find it in their hearts to give to the less fortunate. I was sent this link to help tranform the lives of homeless Australians. Unfortunately, with the economic situation we are facing today, many are facing homelessness this Christmas. All you have to do is click on this link:


and create a butterfly in your area. For every butterfly created, you will help raise $1 for Mission Australia to transform the lives of the homeless in this country. If you havent made any donations this year, or you simply feel like helping but cant afford it financially, here's your chance to do something good this festive season. I've done my part and created my own purple butterfly wings. I named my butterfly Prosperity. Well, yeah, I couldnt think of a name at the time.....so mine symbolises my wish for Prosperity to touch all.

No comments:

Post a Comment