Google

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Barra - KL Tower


My trip overseas started with a one night stop in KL. Ball Breaker and I had the time of our lives. It was our first time travelling together. Something we've wanted to do for the longest time and now we've finally done it. Having said that I did have a peaceful 8 hour flight to KL cos the flight was overbooked and being late to check in, Ball Breaker was upgraded to Business Class! Bitch! I'm just thinking how she would've broken my balls for 8 hours on that flight if she sat next to me! hahahha.....


With no time to rest throughout the day we arrived, Ribena insisted we go to Barra with her that night. My friend MJH opened this new bar/ restaurant in KL Tower recently and I thought I should check it out while I was in KL. The place is cosy with a roof top terrace and it seems to be the only place that opens beyond 4am. Kind of handy for those who just cant be satisfied with partying till 3am and need to keep going till the sun comes up. MJH keeps his bar open after 3am, only to special friends. We didnt get a chance to try the food, so it will be a must next time I'm back in KL. Many of my friends were there, which was great. It was so nice to be able to introduce Ball Breaker to all my old and close friends in KL. Naturally, drinks were on the house and for once Ball Breaker and I didnt go sick. Ribena introduced us to her good friend Tammy. The minute we met her, Ball Breaker and I fell in love with her. She's the funniest and chattiest girl we've ever met, next to us that is. Tammy didnt stop talking the whole time we were in Barra. This girl was modelling her Kate Moss jeans to us all night and insisted Ball Breaker and I get a pair. She even volunteered to put them on hold for us. Man, this is how I got conned into buying a pair of skinny jeans. I must say I quite like my Kate Moss jeans. Ball Breaker loved them so much, she bought 3 pairs!


Even though Ball Breaker and I were exhausted, we still had a great time. Ribena also introduced us to her best friend Sambal. He was hot! Why is he single? And why doesnt Ribena go for it? I later learned why he's just not the one for her. Oh well. Sambal is a great guy though, very similar to someone I know; quiet, grumpy and sensitive.

No comments:

Post a Comment