Google

Monday, August 13, 2007

Finally

Man, it's been awhile since I've visited this site. Been back in Melbourne for almost 4 weeks now and still finding it hard to settle back in to work. Sigh.....I want to go back on holidays! So much has happened and I dont even know where to start. Left Melbourne in mid June and headed to KL to attend Piggy's wedding not before painting the town of Phuket red during her hen's trip. Loads and loads of stories to tell but I've sworn to "what happens in Phuket stays in Phuket". Hah! Right!

After the wedding in KL, I spent over 3 weeks in Europe with Mr S, Swing Sister, BBs, Siew Yum and November Cleo. Now, that's what I call a holiday. As hectic as it was in Europe, it was a lot of fun at the same time. When are we doing this again?

This was the longest holiday I've had in a long, long time and it's no wonder I'm finding it so hard to jump back into routine. Why cant I just win tattslotto tomorrow, then I wont have this problem?

I know many of you are wondering when the hell I was gonna update this blog. I cant even get into the routine of going to work, let alone sit and write about the stuff that's happened almost 2 months ago. But I will get there....eventually. Be patient! The only routine I've gotten back into is the weekly drinking sessions we have here in Melbourne. Atleast I've got my priorities right!

The stories will come along with the photos. So watch this space!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! My loyal fan!!! Stay tuned....the stories will come soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurry! hurry!! Bored in the office!!!!

    ReplyDelete