Google

Monday, February 19, 2007

B1's Hen's Night

The Princes in action

The party started around 4pm on Saturday. Ball Breaker and I headed to B1's house after rushing from the city. It was a painful 38 degrees and it was hard work looking for the "Bride To Be" sash and veil for B1 to wear on the night. I was close to giving up on going anywhere on Saturday. I so wanted to stay home and relax with the air conditioner on full blast. But ofcourse I couldnt possibly do that. The minute we got to the house, the drinking had already started. There were a good 10 - 15 people there already. B1 made Jaeger Bombs, which were surprisingly a lot more potent than the ones we are used to at clubs. My head was spinning from just one and I usually have more than 4 or 5 at Lavish. The drinking continued for a good 2 hours before we all headed to Crown for the strip show. B1's sister had organised tickets for all us to "Princes of the Night" at the Odeon. The boys were sizzling hot but cant say much for the perfomance. They did several dance routines and it was just that, dance routines. They barely stripped down to their g-strings, and mostly kept their pants on. Come on, this is a strip show, so I obviously wanted to see them strip. The most they did was prance around on stage topless. Given the two 38 degree days we had on the weekend, I would've seen more flesh on St Kilda beach than at The Odeon. Mandate is a much better show than the Princes. I saw them perform at Inflation last year. The venue is a little dodgy but the show was better. Half way through the performance of the Princes, I was just getting bored. I couldnt help but scream out to the stage "take it all off", but they didnt listen to me. Damn!

The beautiful hen

B1 was plastered but was still standing, minus her shoes, at the end of the show. She had a great time, no doubt. B1's sister in law, who is now my NBF was a great laugh. She was totally out of control trying to grab the Princes. The night ended quite early for some. And the rest of us staggered down to Blvd. Actually, only four of us could be f**ked walking all that way. The music was a lot better at Blvd than The Odeon. By the end of the night, it was only Ball Breaker and myself left. We are such losers and we love it! Kam was kind enough to give us a lift home. If not, it would've taken Ball Breaker and myself forever to get a cab home.

The buck's party was at Spearmint Rhino. From what I heard, the buck was not too impressed with the whole set up. He was called up on stage and stripped down to his bare arse. He bared his jewels to the crowd at Spearmint Rhino. Not a happy chappy. Now, that was a very cruel thing to do. How could the best man to be organise such a stunt? Wonder if he'll still be the best man after this..... Spoke to a friend of mine BK and it was such a laugh when I found out she was actually at Spearmint Rhino on Saturday night for a birthday party; and she witnessed the whole buck's performance on stage! According to BK, that was the highlight of the entire night. She mentioned that the strippers were indeed very rough on the buck, slapping him around with their bare breasts! What pure coincidence. Ball Breaker, you need to tell B1 about this!

So, this was my way of welcoming the Year of the Golden Pig. Spending it at the strippers and getting smashed. It was fabulous. Wishing all of you a good year ahead! Oinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment