Google

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Quotable Quotes II

Here's an addition to my first entry of quotable quotes. Enjoy....

"Wahhh ... your England very powderful!!" Pink Princess.

"Just because you slept with a Japanese and a Spanish doesnt make you half Jap half Spanish!!" Pink Princess.

"I dont remember..... therefore it never happened" Pink Princess.

"Out with the old and in with the new" anon.

"Yes, I blame everything on the alcohol" Starfish.

"Cheers" universal quote from everyone, in particular November Cleo.

"Why???" Princess Model.

"Precisely" Princess Model.

"But why???" Princess Model.

"You have to drink with me" Princess Model.

"Fantastic" Princess Model.

"I have to drown my sorrows" Princess Model.

"I'm gonna be on a budget from now on" Princess Model.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:26 AM

    تاريخ ساخنه

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe :) I'm very talented ok...can write in jawi!!! err...the meaning is rude and is in response to the anonymous arabic writer....u can translate it on the net!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:44 PM

    فضولي يريد ان يعرف ما هو مكتوب

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy my blog reaches people of all cultures and races....Mr Arab, are you a fan?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:43 PM

    dim gai gum geh?

    "do I look like hooker?"

    ReplyDelete