Google

Monday, February 05, 2007

Weekend of No Partying


Was supposed to go to a Singles party on Friday night but just couldnt be bothered. Stayed home instead. What a surprise! The group went to Lexington for the Singles party and from what I've heard, it wasnt that good. They all headed down to Lavish for House Edition 4 which featured guest DJ John Course. Ball Breaker had a great time. She stayed at Lavish all by herself after everyone from the group left. She was so smashed that she sms-ed me at 3am in the morning to tell me he was not bad looking. She must've been pissed. Under normal circumstances, she actually finds him revolting. What a laugh. She ended up staying the night at Cutey's and she later told me that she went to a singles party to pick up and woke up next to November Cleo. What a disaster.

Was planning to stay home on Saturday too but being the social butterfly that I am, I couldnt let that happen. November Cleo and Kam rang me to go play cards at Azamat's. Why not? It was the first time I played gin rummy with cards (for money that is). What a disastrous experience. Losing money is never fun, but luckily Azamat made us curry chicken for lunch. Thinking of the food now is making my mouth water.. *slurp* November Cleo didnt do too well either. She made sure she ate $30 worth of food before leaving. And knowing her, she probably ate $50 worth! I'm beginning to think this was Azamat's plan all along. Invite us over, feed us, then take our money!!! Next time we play gin rummy, we're doing it with the tiles! I believe everyone on the table lost money to Azamat.

Another early night for me on Saturday. Starfish and Ball Breaker both rang me around midnight but I was already in bed. A nice change to stay home and not go clubbing.Woke up early on Sunday and went down to Richmond for the Chinese Lunar New Year festival. Met up with VB and TQ there. Mr S came to join us as well. I must say this festival is alot better than the one held in Chinatown every year. But walking down Victoria St., I felt like I was in Vietnam. Everything was in Vietnamese. The stalls served Vietnamese food, the people all spoke Vietnamese, even the music playing on the streets was in Vietnamese. I left the place smelling like a Vietnamese bbq chicken. Tasty....

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:54 AM

    It was a momentary lapse of judgement. DESTROY that sms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come to think of it, the sms is still in my phone! Hahaha....

    ReplyDelete