Google

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Shorty's Birthday

Relaxed for a couple of hours at home on Saturday and headed off to a much needed dental appointment. One of those things you dont have to enjoy but you've gotta do. I need to get my wisdom tooth removed! WTF? I'm not happy about this. The previous dentists I've seen have all told me that it's not a necessary procedure, so why now? I need another opinion...

Headed down to
Hyde Bar for Shorty's birthday drinks. I must say that Hyde is not a very happening bar. Shorty's party was the only occupied table in the whole place. And to top that off, I had to pay $10 to get in!!! It's a bar FFS, not a nightclub. I was determined to spend the whole night there after having to pay to get in. 007 brought a chick with him to Hyde. I'm guessing she's Japanese. Aahh....this could be what makes him half Jap? Starfish and I couldnt stop pissing ourselves over this. The party pretty much left for Blvd by 10.30pm leaving Starfish, HYC, Azamat, MN, 007, Shorty and myself at Hyde. Starfish was wasted which is why she agreed to go along to Blvd after Hyde. I controlled my alcohol intake quite well that night. Shorty on the other hand was demonstrating her version of "The running man" at the Hyde Bar. The effects of alcohol! It was just too funny. Was actually quite happy to retire early after Hyde Bar but Shorty insisted on going to Blvd. If I had to go, I had to make Starfish go too.

Blvd wasnt too bad. Way too crowded for my liking though. Starfish, HYC and myself left about 3am. November Cleo was plastered. So was Shorty. Well, Shorty was already gone before we got to Blvd. Kam gave TOT a chance to spin some tunes at Blvd but she was too nervous infront of the crowd. Practice makes perfect babe. Keep it up! As we walked out of Blvd, I crossed the street to get to my car. Lucky thing I did cos out of nowhere, a bucket of water landed on Starfish and HYC. The look on their faces were hilarious. The water had come from the apartments on top of Blvd. But I looked very hard and didnt see anyone suspicious lurking around on their balconies. Starfish and HYC were soaked and I could hear Starfish cursing all the way to her car. I wish I had my camera on me. It would've surely been a classic shot.

Was up early Sunday morning. Why do I always spring out of bed so early on the weekends but find it so damn hard to wake up during the week? It's f**ked. Went to Cutey's for lunch and to play gin. She made bak kut teh for us which was scrumptious. Kam was freaking out (well, he didnt show it but I knew he was freaking out) in a house full of lesbians, being the only guy around. Well, some of them there are probably more man than you. November Cleo brought the ingredients for Cutey to make mango cocktails in which she now calls her creation the "Slimy Pussy". Lovely. Imagine going to the bar at Lavish and asking for a Slimy Pussy. Mr S came by after work and I didnt hang around too much longer after that. Went home and was in bed by 10.

Finally got my hands on the much anticipated article about VB from the Korean magazine. What a corny piece of writing. No offence Miss J, but none of us have actually seen this side of VB. You are so lucky to have been touched by this angel or little emperor as you put it. Why has he reserved this beautiful personality only for you? Can someone please tell me why???

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:53 PM

    The thing was, just as I was wondering about all the water on the ground and if it came from the apartments above...

    Yes, that bucket of water at 3am in the morning was very amusing. Ha. Ha.

    If that night wasn't so hot and balmy, I would have hunted the culprit down, but as it was, we had a good laugh about it while driving home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got a good rinse off after a hot night of clubbing!

    ReplyDelete