Google

Monday, February 26, 2007

The Return of Princess Model

Friday night was supposed to be a quiet evening for me to stay home and kick back with a few DVDs. Kam rang to ask me to go to Lavish. Was not particularly in the mood for it cos none of my friends were around. Then Goofy sms-ed me and wanted to catch up for drinks. Havent seen him since before Xmas last year and we've been meaning to catch up for lunch in the last few weeks, but it never happened. And yes, drinks obviously meant going to Lavish. So, I was influenced to go ..... didnt really take that much hard work, but I ended up going with Kam and I was so happy that Ball Breaker came to meet me there. I actually had such a good time with Ball Breaker. Cant remember the last time the two of us went out together, got smashed and laughed all night. It was good catching up with Goofy. He also brought a friend along who he thought he could line up with Ball Breaker. Unfortunately, he's definitely not her type. Well, we tried to make it happen.

Was up early on Saturday to pick Princess Model up from the airport. We've definitely missed her, and the buzz is now back in Melbourne! She didnt have a good flight flying in from Hong Kong and was unfortunate enough to be sitting next to the most annoying person on the flight, who wouldnt stop talking to her for 9 hours. Poor thing. We met up with Ball Breaker for lunch at our favourite retaurant in Richmond and then went on to have coffee in St Kilda. Too much catching up to do. Ball Breaker and I were so drained from the night before that we could only manage coffee at St Kilda. We had plans to crack open a few bottles of wine but thankfully we didnt. The three of us were exhausted. We had to fill Princess Model in with the latest goss. We talked about VB, about Ball Breaker's conquests, amongst other hot gossip topics. Princess Model told us she didnt get much of an opportunity to catch up with Miss 3 this time around. Contrary to what VB thinks, Princess Model and Miss 3 are not joined at the hips. Went home for a power nap and hoped to catch up again later on in the night, but I couldnt possibly move after I got home. Spent an hour on the phone with Samantha Jones. She met up with Mr Security again on Friday night. It is finally over. He gave her no indication that he was interested in a relationship with her. Neither did he indicate they would continue on with a purely physical relationship; a department he didnt excel in anyway. No skill, no mass - it's all wrong. But SJ had to find out for herself if there was even an inch of possibility that it could work. From what she told me, the only thing he did extremely well on Friday night was to successfully turn her off him completely. See, so it is so much better to regret something you did than something you didnt do. Or else, SJ would still be regretting it till this day. Out with the old and in with the new. As Piggy says, SJ needs a new hunting ground to lay the bait.

Sunday I went to play badminton with BBs. TOT couldnt make it and Cutey was just too lazy. Two and a half hours of work out later, BBs and I went to Cutey's sister's place for a very late lunch. There was a CNY party going on and we had turned up just for the feed. Mr S and Swing Sister are back from KL and were both at the party as well. After filling our stomachs, we went back to BBs's place and ate again. What the? What was the point in working out in the first place? Liv made Oxtail Stew and it was delicious. Too hard to resist. It was so good, I even got her to give me more in a doggy bag! BBs and I have decided that the next time we play badminton, the excutive decision is to only have a small meal after. Yeah right! Let's see if that happens. Shorty was over at BBs's as well. We spent the night talking and bitching about Trash. Earlier on in the day BBs had sms-ed Trash to congratulate her on her impending big day. BBs then gets a reply from Trash inviting her to the wedding. BBs felt terribly cheated and second rated. Had she have not sms-ed Trash to congratulate her, there would be no invitation. And to top that off, Shorty is getting an invite too. Wow. This is gonna be real interesting. Shorty will be taking me as her date for the wedding. I can already see the look on Trash's face if and when she sees me at the wedding. Hah! BBs reackons if I sms-ed Trash to congratulate her, I would get an invitation too. Lovely. Just what I wanted. But you must admit, it would be funny if I did indeed go as Shorty's date and perhaps BBs can take SJ as her date. Trash will die ten times over if she saw SJ. Too funny. Ball Breaker is supposedly meeting up with Trash tonight for a drink or something. Cant wait to hear the goss...!

Shorty and BBs were telling me how some people find me intimidating. Well, I've got news for you people, if I'm intimidating, Ball Breaker is definitely not bearable. Shorty tried to explain to me that some people take offence to my straight forwardness and find it hard to relate to someone who's vocal and outspoken. But she however, doesnt feel intimidated or threatened by me. So, the princesses out there who are too weak to stand on their own two feet and cant deal with someone of my calibre, should really dig a hole for themselves, and climb in it. I agree that there is always a time and place for certain things to be said and done. But I'm professional enough to recognise this. I once had a conversation with this girl and the whole time I was talking (as a matter of fact I did all the talking), she just kept shaking and she refused to look me in the eye. I hadnt even raised my voice yet and she couldnt even manage a "boo" in the half hour I was talking to her. Sad. I'm sorry some of you cant handle this personality but majority of my friends are used to this behaviour. They know I have no bad intentions. When I call someone a f*ckin' bitch, I dont actually mean it. FFS, I call Ball Breaker and SJ a f*ckin' slut all the time and I dont see them crying about it. And I know deep down inside, Shorty still loves me! Muahahaha.... :-D And I will forgive her and BBs for not even calling me on Saturday night to tell me they were going out!

4 comments:

  1. haha..to clarify about the topic on "trash". I was talking and u were bitching...=p
    FFS, intimidation is a turn on ok? I mean, why the hell do you think Siew Yum is turned on by ballbreaker? muahaha...
    Oh and thanks for the yummy curry Cutey (eww..feels wierd using that name)..
    Can't wait to play badminton again next week. I can hardly walk today! And yes, we are eating healthy food...we can try at least.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intimidation is a turn on?? Cool.... that will be my ammo from now on ;-)
    No wonder Siew Yum loves Ball Breaker so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:37 PM

    you can't blame me for trying to set up someone with BB. Kam thought it would be natural and we both wanted to see Kam doing some Djing.
    You forgot to mention how happy BB was as well. She has a nice smile

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, dont blame you...it was funny though! Yes, BB was happy that night....first time you ever see her smile?

    ReplyDelete