Google

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Monday Night Drinks

Siew Yum finally decided to pick up her car after it spent the whole weekend with me. Promise I didnt leave any stains in it! And I so wanted to take it to Sydney for the weekend too. Went to pick Siew Yum up from work and needless to say, we ended up going for drinks at my local pub The Kent Hotel. Kam and November Cleo came to join us for drinks and before I knew it, I had downed a whole bottle of Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc myself. Both Kam and Siew Yum are looking for a place. For different reasons, they are both moving out of their places. I offered Siew Yum my spare room in the house until she could find a place. But apparently she hates to sleep alone. Cant help you there babe. Why dont you move in with Ball Breaker then? I'm sure she'll spoon you to bed every night.

The party just got bigger from there. Ball Breaker came along and so did Mr S and Swing Sister. My plan was to be home in time for the premier of Desperate Housewives but my intentions were shattered. The wine was just too tempting. How I allowed myself to drink on a Monday night is beyond me. These drinking sessions only happen when Princess Model is around. On the night, we established that November Cleo had become Siew Yum's EBF and Siew Yum in return has become my NBF. I really enjoy the company of Siew Yum and November Cleo. We've all known each other for so many years, why did it take us so long to start hanging out again? Love you b*tches! After our drinking session, I managed to drive the short distance home with Siew Yum so she could get her car. I swear to God I should've driven. Bad, bad habit to drink and drive. I felt fine but I'm pretty sure my blood alcohol reading wouldnt agree.

Had a break from alcohol on Tuesday but last night we were back on the booze. What a disgrace! What's more of a disgrace was the fact that November Cleo had wanted to go for drinks on Tuesday night as well. She rang me after work and asked me to meet her in the city. Crazy b*tch. I gave it a rest until last night. Siew Yum had wanted to go out for drinks before she heads off to KL tonight. I also had to meet up with Mr S to finalise our trip to Europe. All tickets booked and I'm now totally commited to this holiday. All I have to do now is stop drinking and start saving. Sigh. Easier said then done. We met up at 3 Degrees for a couple of drinks. Siew Yum, November Cleo, Liv and Big Boobs (BBs) all joined Mr S, Starfish and myself. Siew Yum, November Cleo, Ball Breaker and myself have a habit of chatting via email on a daily basis. Yesterday, Siew Yum and I got to a point where we decided to have our conversations in Malay. Ball Breaker was unfortunately totally lost in our chatter but surprisingly, our November Cleo had some understanding of what we were talking about. The b*tch never ceases to amaze me. She had actually done Bahasa Indonesia in school. Fark....sorry Ball Breaker, you're the only one lost this time. A Viet who speaks Malay, what a surprise!

Siew Yum gathered all of us to put money in together to have a crack at the $12 million Powerball draw tonight. What a sensational idea. One can only wish for this to happen. And when it does, this blog will come to an end because I'm sure I wont have any time to sit behind a desk and give my fingers the exercise it's getting now.

Found out that Starfish went to see The Tree Hugger last night after drinks. It's the effects of alcohol. Hah! It makes one do things out of the ordinary. It possibly makes one think outside the paradigm too. Unfortunately, everyone uses alcohol as an excuse to wrong the right. Women have one up against men. We can use PMS as an excuse. Sad but true. Back to Starfish, she's finding that she needs a change. A change in men that is. Hey, it's still Summer and it's hunting season. So, what are you waiting for? Men dont fall from trees, let alone the sky. Starfish, if Mr Security calls again, just go for it. There's no time to waste.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:15 PM

    Correction: I traded U in as my EBF with November Cleo as my NBF.....not the other way around!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:28 PM

    U didnt mention hwo hot i looked in my uniform!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ball Breaker, u always look fabulous with or without your janitor uniform.... :)

    ReplyDelete