Google

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

21st Birthday Party

The drinking started on Friday night at Element Lounge. Princess Model, Ball Breaker and myself rocked up to WMDM's party. Cocktails were on the house. It was brilliant. Cute J was there too and boy did he look "cute" that night. The venue was cosy and the owner, Miss K was serving behind the bar. It's a basement venue so, I cant imagine what will happen when the smoking ban takes place middle of this year.

Several Cosmopolitans and white wines later, I believe Ball Breaker spoke to WMDM about the conversation he had with me at Blvd the week before. I wasnt really interested to find out what he thought. I'm just cautious now of the type of person he is.


The three of us staggered into Watermark half drunk and the rest was history. I totally let myself go and really had no idea if people were coming or going half the night. Siew Yum, Mills, BBs, Liv, Kam, Plastic, J and VB were already there having pre-dinner drinks. Then SJ turned up half drunk as well, as you do. She was funny and I was told she pranced around in her micro mini flashing her pink g-string to anyone who would look.


Ball Breaker was funny and provided part of the entertainment for the night. I'm already taking orders for her to do other gigs. I'd love to post her clips up from youtube, but most of you have already seen it floating around through emails. She was singing behind the DJ booth. Yes, she was singing! Singing to Mariah Carey's Honey. To be honest, I heard her singing, screaming rather, but had no idea what the hell she was singing. Even when dinner was served, Ball Breaker was still going on and nobody was paying attention to her. I think I was though, cos I hardly touched my dinner. She was making me laugh too much.

Thanks MM for this beautiful cake!

Special guest DJ!

Just about everyone was smashed on the night. Even, Kam was struggling to remember what songs he played on the night. I honestly dont remember much of the event. However, I did remain on my feet for most of the night, apart from making detours to the ladies every so often. Not a pretty sight. Time always flies when you're having fun. The night ended for me at around 3am. Not a bad effort to remain drunk and standing for over 8 hours.

I'm truly ecstatic at receiving a brand new phone for my birthday. An o2 Stealth. Very nice. I'm still trying to get a hang on how to use it. The hardest thing is when you change mobile brands. The functions are completely different and you have no idea what the hell you're doing. I'll get there eventually. A big thank you to all those who contributed to my new toy. Also a big thank you for all the other gifts.

Like I mentioned, I only have very vague recollections of the night. Most of what I know are stories I've heard from people who were there. Ball Breaker never fails to show aggression whilst under the influence and my birthday was no different. She had a fight with one of the DJs and by the sounds of it, I'm inclined to believe that he's the idiot. All she asked was for him to play something she requested, but instead of politely declining, he actually told her he didnt have to do anything she told him to do. Now, that's poor customer service, isnt it? I wasnt there to witness this but I wish I was.



It was a nice surprise to see Shaolin. Apart from seeing him, I cant really remember much else. BK showed up with her boyfriend, who had his eye on The Nurse all night. Well, who didnt. She did look hot. I heard the owners of Watermark were all over her too. Aahh, the joys of looking good. The Altar Boys made an appearance too. I remember talking to Azamat, but I dont think 007 stuck around for long. Goofy came for dinner. I dont think he stuck around for too long either. Something about him needing to work the next day. Bah! Excuses, excuses.

At some point during the night, Ball Breaker was dancing behind Kam doing her usual lap dance for him. Ofcourse with all that alcohol consumption, she lost her balance. Needing to hold herself up to avoid falling over, she caught on to Kam digging her nails into his neck. Now he's scarred for life. From what I heard, it was dripping blood too! Hahaha.... All this happened and I was not there. Damn. Actually, alot of things happened on the night and I missed it all. Naturally, I was in a world of my own all night.

The party was bigger than my 21st, so I've officially made it my 21st birthday, although I'm a decade behind. Like Azamat says, I was celebrating the 10th anniversary of my 21st birthday! All my closest and dearest friends were there, my high school friends, my work colleagues and ofcourse my best friends. I spoke to November Cleo (the bitch is still in Hong Kong) on the night and instead of changing her flight to come back early, she extended her stay. Bloody hell. Where were you when I needed you to drink for me??

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:11 AM

    Sometimes we have to pike early due to working commitnments, and trust me I do regret it. i wish i could've stayed till 3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:32 AM

    You were there when i scarred kam for life!!! it happened during dinner you lost puppy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous - I wish you could've stayed too. There's always next time :-)

    Ball Breaker - I was there when it happened?? I was seriously lost that night...lost in the world of alcohol!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:14 AM

    I was next to kam when it happened and could feel the vibration in the air of the nail scratching down poor kam's neck. I could hear the skin getting pulled away. BB, i hope you really made it up to him.
    count me in for the next big drinking session. I won't let you down. I think drink for drink til we fall over should be alright.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeew...sounds painful..!
    The next drinking session (not sure if it'll be a big one) is just round the corner...will keep you informed!

    ReplyDelete