Google

Friday, April 13, 2007

Easter Monday

Stayed home all day Easter Monday and caught up with all my vcds. I'm watching this series at the moment that I cant seem to put down. It's not that exciting really but after watching every episode, I feel like I need to find out what's gonna happen in the next episode....sigh....yes, I'm a loser who'd rather stay home to watch TVB series. But I love it! Swing Sister was sms-ing me all day to ask me out to lunch and coffee. I just couldnt be f**ked moving from the couch. I was back to hybernation mode. It was such a nice day too, to be out in the sun enjoying lunch in St. Kilda. Damn!

It's Friday already and it's been great to have a 4 day week this week. Will be out partying tonight for Cutey's birthday. Piggy was meant to arrive tomorrow but has had a change of plans and wont be gracing us with her presence until next Thursday. Well, atleast we'll have you for both Friday and Saturday night next week! Cant wait.

During the week, SJ told me she got a text message from LL Cool J in Paris. How sweet. And I cant believe he started the sms with "hey dude". Does SJ look like a dude? Funny. He's miles away and he still thinks about SJ. And all SJ can think about is the Ferrari. Hahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment