Google

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Hybernation Mode

Was invited to a party at The Kitten Club on Saturday but decided to stay home on the couch and veg out all night. BK rang and tried to convince me to meet her at Kitten Club, but I just couldnt be f**ked. It's one of those things I guess. I just felt like staying home, watching videos and stuffing my face before falling asleep. All this partying has left me feeling drained and tired. I need to hybernate for 12 months atleast to recuperate. But Piggy is coming to town this weekend and I cant possibly stay home can I? There's always someting happening in my life at any given time. March and April are popular for birthdays. Every other weekend it's somebody's birthday. As a matter of fact, it's Cutey's birthday this coming Friday at Lavish. Great! Cant really escape the place even if I wanted to. My hybernation mode will have to come to a rest for the weekend and turned back on the following week..... Damn!

Ball Breaker met up with Princess Model and the rest of the gang on Saturday night. They all had a jolly good time at QBH. Ball Breaker ended up being terrorised yet again. Good for her! I'm impressed they didnt drop by to Blvd even though it's right next door. Cutey and TOT joined them at QBH instead.

November Cleo was supposed to come home on Saturday but she didnt and nobody's heard from her. I sent her an sms on Sunday but got no reply. At this point, I think we should start to worry right? But then on Monday we receive an updated post on her blog. Bloody bitch! And I thought she would be back to party with me over Easter. She's still in Hong Kong having the time of her life. Some business trip huh? Atleast we know you're ok. When are you coming back??

Supposed to meet up with Ball Breaker, Swing Sister and Princess Model tonight for drinks. I cant even be f**ked doing that. I think I'll go back into hybernation mode. Sounds good, except maybe, just maybe I might like to have a glass of wine....

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:32 PM

    It's just so wrong to not spend quality time with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:41 PM

    I'm just waiting for your next post about the events of Sunday night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PM - I went out for drinks with u girls last night didnt I???

    The events of Sunday night's coming....coming....relax :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't care. I deserve 25% of your time, bring out your diary and start marking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'll mark your 25% down in my diary ok? when do i start???

    ReplyDelete