Google

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The Pier @ Port Melbourne

I got an unexpected call to go for a drink on Monday night at 9pm...aaargh...half way through Desperate Housewives! But, for a friend in need, I'd do anything I guess, even if that means drink :-) Anyhow, made my way to The Pier in Port Melbourne for a couple of drinks. When I got there, Ball Breaker was already smashed. This is becoming a regular activity for her. I really liked the bar. Very cosy place and the smoking area was decked out with nice sofas. B1 was there with her sister. It was good to see her, though she was equally as smashed as Ball Breaker when I got there.

Princess Model couldnt stop complaining about how hungry she was. Unfortunately the bar didnt serve food. Princess Model was ready to start eating herself. Ball Breaker was being her usual drunken aggressive self. Tried to talk over everybody. She didnt even give Swing Sister a chance to speak! Aaargh...frustrating!

Five eligible men walked in to the bar and Ball Breaker was going nuts. She kept trying to make all of us pick these men up. Eeewww.....Princess Model and I were eyeing them up and down and couldnt find a single part of them good looking. One was bald, one was old (even Princess Model didnt like him) and the rest were just wrong.

Like any typical Monday night, I was dying to go home to bed. I had stayed out way past my bedtime. But the bar was nice and I hope to go back there with the girls for drinks again, certainly not to pick up.

No comments:

Post a Comment