Google

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Getting Sentimental With Age?

I realise that it's true we dont know what we've got until we lose it.......but its also true we dont know what we've been missing until it arrives.

The happiest people dont have everything......they just make the most of everything they've got.....guess I should make do with what I've got in my closet.

I've learnt that something I've gained could be somebody else's lost.....have I gained someone's lost possession in recent times?

I have dark thoughts but I'm never one to be evil....get that smirk of your face, I'm not evil!

I am impulsive......am I really?

I follow my heart but not my mind.....this I must change ;-)

I live for the moment and dont yearn for eternity cos nothing will last forever (except diamonds!)......been doing this since Easter 2006. God help me! And you too Ball Breaker!

I'm compassionate and therfore I care......although I'm insensitive to some. But a friend once said to me, "You're not insensitive, people are just too sensitive".

I realise that no matter what happens, I am never alone.....

All in all, I hope I'm like a fine bottle of red, that will just get better with age (only if I can stop consuming it at the same time!).

11 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:01 PM

    I don't keep good red wines, I just drink it. Since you're a bottle of GOOD red wine, I'm gonna drink and it'll come out, either from the top or the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're supposed to keep a fine bottle of red!!! only to be consumed once mature and fine tasting...bloody hell!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:17 PM

    what brought this bout of 'sentimentality'??? I say live for the moment and deal with the shit only when it hits you in the face! Cant spend all your time worrying/ planning etc.. for something that might NEVER happen!!
    So DOWN that red wine!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:16 PM

    i thought u drink white only?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like I said, must be getting sentimental with age! Yes, Piggy, I should live for the moment....and let me tell you, it's never a dull moment....as for downing the red, I'd rather down a bottle of white and savour the red!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous4:12 AM

    Why keep a bottle of good red and wait for it to mature while you're uncertain that you've the chance to live through the next days?

    I'd rather spend more money to buy the vintage ones, mature and taste fine enough that can be opened right there and then.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are missing the picture here babe...I am like a vintage, mature bottle of red....just gets better with age. It doesnt matter if you consume it or not....it's still gonna taste good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous4:33 PM

    You won't know if it tastes good unless you drink it...

    ReplyDelete
  10. PM - you're just an alcoholic!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. opsss... there goes my secret.

    ReplyDelete