Google

Friday, April 13, 2007

JWOW


Ended meeting up with the girls at JWOW on Wednesday night for drinks. Nice bar situated next to Strike Bowls in QV. I always thought the place was called J-Wow, but Princess Model told me it's actually Jwow (pronounced ciao - as in wine in Chinese). I learn something new everyday. Was still in hybernation mode and wasnt particularly keen to go for drinks until I met up with Princess Model at the car wash. I was planning to get my car washed all week and there was no better day than Wednesday. Told Princess Model I was heading to Watershed and she decided to join me there. Now I have a new car wash buddy! The boys at this car wash are very friendly, well it does help when two hot chicks drive in together to get their car washed. I never fail to break their balls trying to bargain for a deluxe wash and yet pay for a super wash. And it almost always works! This time around both Princess Model and myself only paid for a regular wash and yet got the boys to do a deluxe wash. On top of that, they gave us both free coffees. Nice.

Seeing that I was already in the city, I told Princess Model I would only stay for one or two drinks then go home. So we made our way to QV, initially planning on going to 3 Degrees. We drove past JWOW and decided to pop in. Princess Model ran in to ask if we could smoke in there and that helped us decide to stay. Swing Sister and Ball Breaker joined us not long after. WMDM and Fegg came to join us as well. So it wasnt a girls-only drinks then. Cutey and TOT came by too. Some of WMDM's cousins dropped by for a drink. One of which was very good looking. Why is it that all of WMDM's cousins (the ones I've met so far) are good looking (or semi decent looking) but he didnt inherit the beauty genes? Poor guy. Mr 23 (the cute cousin) was looking at Princess Model all night. Cute, but not her type unfortunately. Between Princess Model and Ball Breaker, one of you should go for him! Cutey and TOT were busy promoting Lavish to the cousins all night. Let's see if they show up tonight.

I wish I had've stayed on with the girls. But after 3 bottles of Sav Blanc, it was time for me to make my way home. They partied on all night and I was told Swing Sister was really, really drunk. As a matter of fact, I think all of them were really, really drunk! And before I forget, everytime we meet up with WMDM and Fegg, they never let us pay for anything. Our table had a total of 5 bottles of Sav Blanc at $40 per bottle and nobody paid a cent for it. I know Princess Model offered to pay but ofcourse WMDM wouldnt allow that. He's very much a chinaman like that. Well, good for us then ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:57 PM

    Mr 23 is cute but the teeth... Not my cup of tea but don't mind for an occasional change, *giggle*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha....yeah, go for the change! Just tell him not to open his mouth so you dont see the teeth....

    ReplyDelete