Google

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Me The Loser.....

Yes, I am a loser. Here I am up at 9am on a Saturday blogging. Fuck man!

Had a meeting in the city yesterday and being a Friday, the meeting ended early enough for me to have a few drinks before peak hour traffic. Met up with Princess Model and Sash at JWOW for a few drinks which turned into 2 bottles of Marlborough Sav Blanc. Another smashing time with the alcoholic. Our conversation centred around a friend's lesbian relationship. A relationship that's lasted nearly 7 years. It's more and more evident that alot of people remain in a relationship because of the comfort factor. And it is amazing how the most beautiful and intelligent women are usually the ones that lack self esteem preventing them from moving on from a dead relationship that's going nowhere. This friend is beautiful, highly intelligent and in no way lacks confidence in the corporate world, but when it comes to her relationship, knowing it isnt going anywhere, but yet dragging it on to eternity. Why? She dropped by to JWOW to join us for a good 10 minutes before heading off with Sash.

Princess Model and I hung around to finish up our wines before leaving. By then it was way past peak hour traffic. There was a three piece jazz band playing at JWOW. At the same time The Age newspaper was doing a review on the place and we were told that our photos would be featured in The Age some time next week. I hope our photos look good. The owner of JWOW came to inform us of our photos being in the papers and tried to get us to go back for drinks tonight. Princess Model kept trying to do her best Ball Breaker impersonation by demanding a discount for the drinks. She insisted that we were not informed of the reporters taking photos and without our permission, the photos shouldnt be published. Didnt quite work, but the owner insisted he would "look after" us if we went back there tonight. We'll see.

When I got home, semi-smashed, I Am Sam was on tv. I spent all night watching the movie and crying like a loser. It was such a sad movie and Sean Penn's performance was magnificent as a mentally disabled man with autism. The movie brought tears to my eyes. Princess Model was sms-ing me all night and I told her what a loser I was spending Friday night at home infront of the tv crying. Maybe Sash was at home doing the same thing... I'm paying for it now, my eyes are still swollen! I should've just gone out drinking. I later found out that maybe Princess Model is a bigger loser. She ended up going to Lavish, after insisting over the last couple of weeks that she wouldnt go. Now she cant deny the fact that she is a "regular" there. Apparently she met up with WMDM, Ah Sook and The Fegg at Lavish. It's unusual for this bunch of people to go to Lavish. They are definitely not regulars, unlike Princess Model ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:35 PM

    Yeah yeah, I'm such a regular, I deserve a platinum membership card with picture on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll enquire for u about that platinum membership card ok....get ur photo ready! LOL

    ReplyDelete