Google

Monday, April 16, 2007

Cutey's Birthday



Cutey celebrated her birthday at Lavish (where else) last Friday night. By the time I got there, Cutey was already super smashed. She was handing out lollies to anyone and everyone. When she came up to give me mine, I just threw it on the floor. She was so mad at me.


Cutey: Why'd you throw it on the floor??? It's not cheap!!

Me: Why'd you give it to me??? You know I dont eat lollies!!!

Cutey: But it's my birthday.....

Me: So???

Cutey bends down to pick up the packet. Later on when I told my friends about this, they couldnt stop yelling at me. Everyone said the same thing; "Why didnt you just take it and give it to me????" Oops...I'll remember for next time then.

The hash cake....

Cute J came to Lavish with some of his friends. He's such a fun guy to hang with, even though Princess Model was annoyed with him. Cute J was drinking and dancing with us all night. At one point he kept making me drink with him till he couldnt drink anymore. That's when I decided to call him a loser all night. Lucky he didnt take any offence. He's just so funny and a cutey too.


Some lesbian tried to pash me at the bar; some annoying lesbian that is. Who does she think she is? She's sleazier than any man I've met and worse! If she was semi-good looking, I could consider giving her a second look but WTF? She's lucky she's a friend of a friend because with her tiny frame, I could flatten her with my little pinky.... hmmmmph!


At one point through the night, Ball Breaker and I nearly started a fight in the toilets. Well, Ball Breaker nearly started a fight, to be specific. But I was there to protect her! Kekeke.... If we weren't at Lavish and we were at another club, I would have no hesitation at all. Just like the fight we had at Chaise Lounge about a year ago to this day! We are too old for this shit.


Cutey didnt really survive the night. She was out of it and spent over an hour lying down by the water outside Lavish. But then, she sprung up and went back inside on her own. I'm pretty sure she had recovered by then cos in the end she had to drive TOT home and not the other way around!

No comments:

Post a Comment