Google

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Princess Model's Birthday Dinner

Tuesday was a tragic day for me. I woke up in the morning to discover that my car had been broken into, in my driveway. Fuckin'. The passenger window was smashed and there was no way I could drive it without a window. Fuckin'. Thank God my local panel beater was kind enough to realise it was an emergency and was able to fix it in a day. Nothing was stolen from my car but I did lose $350 to the cost of the damn window. Bloody shit. Imagine how many bottles of wine I could have with $350??

Later on in the night I went over to Princess Model's to pick her up before heading to Crown for dinner. When I got to her apartment, it looked like it had been swept by a tornado. She had difficulty deciding what shoes to wear at 8 o'clock. Mind you we were supposed to meet everyone for pre-dinner drinks at 8 o'clock! She must have dug out at least 8 pairs of shoes and she still couldnt decide. I was ready to make her wear thongs with her sequinned dress.

Ball Breaker came by to Docklands as well and we picked her up in a cab where her car was parked. The funniest thing was she tried to hail down the cab infront of us thinking we were in it. She was doing her "dance" and nearly jumped in when she realised there was nobody in that cab. Princess Model and I were watching her from the cab behind and we couldnt stop laughing at the bitch.


We got to The Brasserie by Phillipe Mouchel (Ball Breaker was calling him Michael Buble all night), fashionably late. The dinner was ok, nothing spectacular. The food wasnt too bad. I shouldnt really complain cos the medium rare steak I ordered, actually did come out medium rare. It's unusual for a restaurant to cook steak to my liking. This was bordering on acceptable. The service however was a huge disappointment. The waitress with the bad French accent tried to kick us out as soon as dessert was served. Even though we were the last group of people in the entire restaurant, I still think we deserved the best service. The light came on brighter and brighter every 5 minutes hinting for us to leave. Definitely didnt deserve a tip.

After dinner, Princess Model went to try her luck on the roulette table. Err...no such luck even though it was her birthday. Mr S, Swing Sister, The Nurse and myself left Crown after two drinks. Princess Model, Ball Breaker and Cute J went on to Love Machine to support Cutey on her special Anzac Day Eve event. From the stories I've heard, Cutey was pimping Princess Model and Ball Breaker out to some rich old man. Cute J kept calling them hooker #1 and hooker #2...so who's the #1 hooker??

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:42 PM

    I was apparently hooker #1, who was suppose to be shopping with my boss on Collin St! Ewww...

    ReplyDelete