Google

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Happy Easter 2007


The long weekend was a much awaited and needed break from all the partying I've done over the last couple of months leading into 2007. It's that time of the year again where people stuff their faces with an abundance of chocolate Easter eggs and Easter bunnies. Ball Breaker, I got a gold Lindt Easter bunny this year.....although it wasnt from anyone special, just work :-) I'm not one with a sweet tooth, so chocolate or no chocolate, makes no difference to me. The only part of this season that lights me up is having four days off work. Aaahh.....unfortunately it's come and gone now. Time flies when you're having too much fun. Back to reality, back to work.

Thursday night I had a quiet one at Princess Model's with a bottle and a half of Oyster Bay Sav Blanc. Well, quiet in a sense cos we didnt go out to drink (initially). Not long after that we headed into the city to pick BBs up and stopped by The Hyde for a few drinks. Goofy was sms-ing me to meet up at Hyde anyway and so we decided to make a stop. Goofy had intended to bring his wife along to Hyde but he didnt. Was looking forward to meeting her. Oh well, next time I guess. Also met up with Swing Sister at Hyde. Kam was doing his thing and the place was in full swing retro music when we got there. The crowd was pretty good, different to your average Friday night at Lavish. Atleast people were my age at Hyde! Maybe this is the place for us to hang out on a Friday night instead of Lavish. Swing Sister was glammed up in her new "goth" look. I told her she'd need to dye her hair purple or something to go with "the look" :-)

It was a nice surprise to see Azamat and Lord Mayor at Hyde. We even organised to go to church together on Good Friday. Yes, church, the place I attend only twice a year, on Good Friday and on Christmas Eve. Azamat couldnt stop calling me "mabuk" all night. I did show a spectacular performance on my birthday at Watermark. Somehow, my body was on the go all night, but the mind had shut down before dinner even started. How was that possible?

I didnt stay too long at Hyde. Got home by 10.30pm. Surprise, surprise. The rest of them ended up going to Lucky Coq and then to Cutey's special event at Love Machine. Princess Model was smashed off her face and my guess is she repeated my performance from the week before; the body was still going, but the mind had shut down. She couldnt remember what Love Machine looked like when I asked her if the club was nice. The owner of Watermark was also at Love Machine and he was pretty much trying to convince Princess Model to go home with him. She thinks he's a sleazebag. Maybe she's right. I think he's ok, only cos he hasnt sleazed on me....

Went to church on Good Friday with Azamat and Lord Mayor; must be some sort of spiritual awakening for me. It actually made me feel good. I was amazed to see the amount of familiar faces in church. Half the punters from Lavish were at this place of worship on Good Friday. Wow. Maybe these people were like me, making it a point to participate in this holy day. Had a quick coffee with the boys at Starbucks on Swanston after mass. It was practically the only place open on Good Friday. Lord Mayor mentioned that he had read Princess Model's blog and couldnt stop laughing about her vaginal thrush dream. Eeew..... Princess Model you're a funny girl :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment