Google

Monday, January 29, 2007

Australia Day Long Weekend Part I

What a big weekend it has been. Thursday night we started off by going to Shanghai Club karaoke for Ball Breaker and Mr S's birthday. Kam came along with Ball Breaker and myself. What a nice surprise to see him fit in with our crazy bunch. Actually, Kam came along expecting to witness a cat fight between myself and my number one fan. Was not to be. VB didnt grace us with his presence at all and Mr S was not very pleased. Well, he could've atleast called or dropped by for 10 minutes to wish them a happy birthday. Most people were not particularly fond of going to karaoke, especially Mr S. But Ball Breaker had insisted they have their birthday party there for a change of scene instead of going to Lavish all the time. What a fantastic night it turned out to be. Well, from what I remember, it was a good night. Bob and FF came with Plastic, his girlfriend and NCLover. There was quite an obvious segregation of the group, but I think Bob had a good time hogging the mike. Ball Breaker was a good sport to start off the singing, stripping and dancing. She's such a clown. She had ordered a bottle of white wine to start when we got to karaoke and we just continued drinking wine the whole night. Come to think of it, who the hell drinks wine at karaoke??? Because of this, Ball Breaker was driving the porcelain bus by 11.30pm! But this time around, she could actually get up and go back into the room to continue drinking. Even The Teacher was running for the toilet half the night. Her and Ball Breaker were like a tag team from the sink to the toilet (there was only one ladies toilet at karaoke). As for me, I was a total disaster. Dont get me wrong. I held it in quite well all night at karaoke. Didnt have any conversations with the toilet bowl at all. Thank God Hippo came to karaoke and gave Ball Breaker and myself a lift home, although it took us nearly an hour to get from Chinatown to Brunswick. No, no traffic, just 6 pitstops for me. The last time I got this wasted was on my birthday back in 2000. It must've been the cheap wine we were drinking. I'm convinced that was it. Either that or HYC spiked my drink!!! Well, I was drinking with him most of the night playing drinking games. On second thoughts, it must be him!






Ball Breaker and I woke feeling terribly seedy the next day. VB had spent the night at my place the night before. So, he couldnt make it to karaoke but ended up at my place. This was interesting. I was supposed to go to 007's bbq with November Cleo but ended going to KC's bbq instead. Korean bbq does wonders for a hangover. I felt rejuvenated after stuffing my face. Still couldnt bear the thought of more alcohol but the food was great. Ball Breaker and I were bad, we went to KC's, ate and went home for a nap. VB and TQ were at the bbq too. Miss J was picking on VB all afternoon. She went for lunch with him one afternoon to Ken San and he ordered 2 sushi rolls. Miss J wanted to order a Bento box but thought since VB's only having sushi rolls, she didnt want to wait for her order. So, she ordered sushi rolls as well. When they went to pay for the food, VB handed her $5 for his order and Miss J told him not to worry about it and that she was paying for lunch. VB then turned around and said that if he knew she was paying for lunch, he would've ordered a Bento box! Poor VB. But can you blame Miss J?


Found out that KC went to Manchuria on Thursday night and did not make it to Shanghai Club. That's interesting cos Manchuria is just down the road from Shanghai and he couldnt drop by to wish Mr S and Ball Breaker happy birthday? TQ was out of it all day. Apparently he partied with Mr S and Swing Sister on Thursday night at Seven and Revolver. These animals didnt get home till 10am! Cutey came to the bbq as well and brought one of her bottle girls with her. For the life of me, I couldnt understand a damn thing she was saying. She had like a Japanese/ Australian/ German accent. Ball Breaker and I were just nodding and laughing to everything she was saying. We couldnt work out what she was saying all day. While Cutey was eating, a bee decided to fly around her which made her jump with fear. That's not the funny part. She jumped so fast that she nearly landed on top of TQ. That's the closest I've ever seen her with a man!

After our power nap, honestly, Ball Breaker and I couldnt be f**ked to leave the house. But we did have to make an appearance at Bob's farewell in Golden Monkey. FF was delightfully happy to see us, I think. Well, she waved at me, does that count? November Cleo came to join us for drinks as well. I cant believe she went to Seven with the rest of the animals the night before. Even VB showed up to Golden Monkey which was a surprise. Just surprised that he didnt show up to Ball Breaker and Mr S's birthday at karaoke but has shown up to Bob's farewell. Plastic was telling me about his new house. He was trying to sell off his existing furniture and white goods. Apparently he had a fridge for sale and November Cleo was interested in buying it. He told her she could have it for $500 cos Ball Breaker had offered him $450. Hang on a second...did Ball Breaker offer him $450? Mr S and VB had a long, deep and meaningful conversation all night at Golden Monkey. Contrary to what he thinks, it's not four against one. Come on, we are all adults. Should we succumb to childish behaviours like this?


Ball Breaker, VB, Mr S, Swing Sister and myself moved on to Lavish after Golden Monkey. Thank God we did go cos Cutey had organised a table for us. She would've been mighty upset if none of us showed up. Bob was keen to go to Lavish initially but then remembered he had an early golf game the next day. Why would you organise an early golf game if you've organise your farewell party for the night before? Doesnt make sense. FF also had an outburst when we were talking about going to Lavish. She made it clear that Bob should stop blaming her for not going to Lavish. He can go if he wants and if he doesnt want to go, he shouldnt use FF as an excuse. November Cleo and I were totally freaking out when that happened. Stayed at Lavish till about 1.30am and called it a night. November Cleo stayed on with VVB and Sookie, the newly weds. Congratulations guys! From what I heard November Cleo partied on till 5am the next morning. Crazy bitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment