Google

Friday, January 05, 2007

New Year's Eve Madness


Took Piggy and Soccer Lover to Melbourne Central to do some shopping. Met up with VB as well. Went into Calibre and bumped into Miss B. The poor thing had to work on New Year's Eve. Took Piggy around Melbourne Central but didnt manage to purchase anything. I'm starting to be cautious with my money. I acknowledge that I've spent way too much on going out, eating out, drinking (I believe this is the main culprit) and even my mobile bill has sky rocketed. The price I have to pay to have a social life! Since the arrival of Piggy and Soccer Lover, my days have just been flying pass with no time to sit down and breathe.

Straight after Melbourne Central, we were off to a New Year's Eve dinner party. Dinner flew by so quickly and we had to leave to get ready for the big New Year's Eve party at
QBH. I feel like I've just been rushing from one thing to another every day for the past two weeks. Well, it gets the adrenaline pumping!


QBH was rocking! Well, rocking to house all night, actually. Piggy and I just hung out at our table guarding the alcohol all night. The rest of the monkeys were shaking their asses on the dance floor. Starfish and Piggy were bagging *beep* all night. They reckon that, the more they looked at her, the uglier she gets. Nasty, nasty, nasty! Ball Breaker thinks she's a tart and I dont really have any comment. I think she's a nice girl actually. No matter what, I'm sure she's loved by someone. Piggy and I rocked the night mostly with Siew Yum, November Cleo, VVB and Sookie. Sad to say, but none of us were even bordering on being tipsy all night, apart from VVB. I heard he became best friends with the toilet in QBH.



Starfish was propositioned by a lesbian. MN asked Starfish for her phone number and Starfish gave her the wrong number. But fortunately, lesbians are smart people too and she decided to call the number on the spot. Starfish was holding her mobile and yet it didnt ring! In the end, she was caught out. That was just too funny. And on the night, Starfish was just saying that her New Year resolution is to become less homophobic. She asked for it!


Saw Civic at QBH. He's got a girlfriend now, very attractive girl with a sexy pout. He's done well!Ah Sook was there too, trying to get me drunk. Swing Sister, Mr S, VB, Miss 3, Princess Model and Ball Breaker were considerably mellow the whole night and didnt really over do it with the booze. They were preparing themselves for a big day on New Year's Day.


We all left QBH without saying good bye to Siew Yum and she was not happy about that. Sorry babe, but you would've never allowed us to leave if we said good bye to you! However, I did say good bye to VVB. But lucky for me, he was too smashed to comprehend what I was telling him. I later found out that he had no recollection of me saying goodbye to him anyway.


We all took a tram back to QV together stopping at McDonalds for a bite. Swing Sister was so funny on the tram. She kept asking all of us to buy a ticket. I kept telling her we didnt need to buy a ticket and she kept telling me "you'll get busted!". Then she tried to make Mr S buy her a city saver ticket. Swing Sister is a classic. Sweetie, didnt you know that public transport was free on New Year's Eve? I love it when she makes me laugh. But dont underestimate her, she is at her smartest when she's under the influence, may that be alcohol or lollies. Swing Sister will always come up with the brightest and smartest ideas then. Moral of the story is to get her high on something permanently.

No comments:

Post a Comment