Google

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Australia Day Long Weekend Part II

Had lunch on Saturday at Belgian Beer Cafe for Mr S's birthday. Was a very gloomy, wet and windy day. We spent most of the afternoon indoors, which meant no smoking :-( Ball Breaker didnt make it for lunch cos she was at The Australian Open women's final game. Lucky bitch! She did however, join us for a few drinks later on in the day. Miss Y had lunch with us and was very curious about The Terrorist. She wanted to know explicit details of this affair. She wanted to know dimensions, she wanted to know the ins and the outs. VB didnt make it. Apparently he had to attend a "mini olympics" event with the Korean boys. I do vaguely remember him saying he cracked his rib a couple of days ago. So, how he's going to do this sports day event is anyone's guess really. November Cleo came to join us for lunch and drinks. Even HYC was there. The boys had ordered two shots of some potent concoction from the bar for both Mr S and Ball Breaker but Ball Breaker was adamant she wouldnt be touching it. But there was a saviour to the rescue. The alcoholic, namely November Cleo had no issues downing the whole shot for Ball Breaker. I dont know if I can say that was really nice of her, or that she's just a plain alcoholic and can never refuse a drink, any drink!

We went on to hang out at Cutey's apartment and played gin rummy. I must've had the worse seat in the house that day. I was down to my last dollar but never fear. I managed to salvage myself to come back and draw even for the day. Poor November Cleo and Swing Sister. No such luck for them! Mr S, Swing Sister, Ball Breaker and HYC left to go to another party after Cutey's. They had to attend a D & D party at Dr Scot's apartment. As for November Cleo and myself, we hung around Cutey's till 9pm before heading home. Cutey was desperate for us to show up at Blvd. Apparently she gets really bored by herself there and needed company for the night. November Cleo and I didnt decide to go till 11pm that night. It was a good night at Blvd. We hung out upstairs with The Giant and Cutey most of the night. And OMG, The Giant spoke to me (again). Well, atleast this is justification that he does know who I am. As Cutey promised, we didnt have to spend a cent all night. Bumped into 007 and his cousin at Blvd too. We hung out a bit with them in the R & B room. Saw a really old friend Dreadlocks. I didnt even know he was back from Thailand. Apparently, he's been back in Melbourne for over two years. The best news I've heard though is that he now works in Cookie Bar! Woohooo....and he did mention to look out for him next time I go there, so he can give me free drinks. What a bonus!

After Blvd, I had wanted to go home but November Cleo had to nurse a hunger pang and insisted we drop by to Dr Scot's house for some food. Well, it was a D & D party not a DDF party. So, I told her there may not be any food there apart from coke. She still insisted on going, so we headed down there and when we got there, everyone was pretty much off their face. Even Starfish was there. Ball Breaker couldnt stop talking all night. I thought she mellows down on the lollies? The Terrorist was there too, terrorising at his best. From what I heard he succeeded too. After the D & D party, everyone adjourned on to Revolver. November Cleo and I spent half an hour in the car arguing over if we should give the place a go or not. I was pretty adamant I didnt want to go. Mind you it was already 6am when we had this discussion. All I wanted to do was go home to bed! Secondly, Revolver is just not my scene. The music would've given me a headache. All November Cleo wanted to do was drink more. I swear she's a crazy bitch! In the end I won the battle and it was back to homesville.

I didnt get much sleep though cos Ball Breaker came over to my place at 11 in the morning. Boy, did she have good stories for me. She gave me the ins, the outs, the highs and the lows. Heard from Swing Sister that Revolver wasnt too good after all. Thank God November Cleo and I didnt go.

No comments:

Post a Comment