Google

Friday, January 05, 2007

Summadayze 2007


Ravers of 2007

Piggy, Soccer Lover and myself were very reluctant to go to Summadayze this year. Ah Sook was keen to buy our tickets the night before at QBH. I told him to call me in the morning to confirm he would take the tickets off me. To my surprise, not only did he call, I also got a call from various other interested parties wanting to buy our tickets for up to $200! Then I felt bad after I spoke to Ball Breaker. I realise Mr S and Swing Sister went through a lot of trouble to get me the early bird ticket and I couldnt possibly let them down. Piggy, Soccer Lover and I went to grab some lunch before heading down to the Myer Music Bowl. Believe me, when it started to rain while we were having lunch, the three of us just looked at each other and shook our heads. Thankfully, the rain stopped and the sun broke through the clouds.



We got there around 2pm and there were so many people, I thought I would have great difficulty locating anyone. But never fear, I spotted Princess Model from a mile. I dont know which one it was, the height or the hair. Either way, I'm glad she stood out from the crowd. Everyone was understandably quite surprised to see the three of us rock up. Earlier in the day Swing Sister had been sms-ing me and I hadnt been replying. This made everyone think that I was avoiding them and hence very unlikely to show up at Summerdayze. I had all of you fooled huh?



Who let her leave the house like this?

Why is he posing for my photo? Nice body though....

I didnt know Borat was at Summadayze???

Swing Sister was a darling as usual. Just like last year, she was very concerned if I was feeling ok, if I was hungry, if I was thirsty, if I was comfortable. Princess Model was the same. She even offered me snacks she had brought with her in her backpack! I must say though, the two of them were not looking their best, especially Princess Model. All those party lollies - no good for you!!!


Piggy, Soccer Lover and myself were the only ones in the group not under the influence. I cant believe even Ball Breaker succumb to this peer pressure! However, this is not to say we didnt have a good time. I actually had a ball of a time. The three of us were on a natural high. We didnt stop dancing for 4 and a half hours. And that's four an a half hours of dancing to house music! The three of us left at around 6.30pm and the rest stayed on till the end. What animals...



Got take away on the way home and November Cleo called to say she was coming over to play cards. Woohoo! Piggy and I were so tired but what the hell, like Ball Breaker says "live when you're alive and sleep when you're dead". Siew Yum, VVB and Sookie came over too. It was a good night of rummy-ing. Got the chance to get to know VVB and Sookie a bit better. November Cleo was making fun of Sookie cos she wasnt fighting with VVB over who should play rummy. I gather they usually fight over who gets to play. Sookie said she's shy infront of people she's not familiar with. So cute. November Cleo is an eating machine. She came over after dinner and then had a bowl of instant noodles while playing cards. Sorry Ball Breaker, but your box of two minute noodles has been devoured! Siew Yum left early to pick Mills up from the airport. Poor thing was a little upset to be left out of the rummy. Not to worry, I'll be throwing a two minute noodle (if there's anymore left) and rice paper roll slumber party real soon.


Saw Bob outside my house while we were all on a smoke break from the rummy table. He's keen to have dinner with all of us before Piggy leaves next week. I'm trying to organise something but I cant think of a place to eat. Decisions, decisions.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for being a fan JC! Kekeke... It was great meeting you too.

    p.s I love your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete