Google

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Happy Birthday

It's Ball Breaker's birthday today. Happy birthday sweetie. Reminded her yesterday to email everyone and thank them for the Chanel voucher she got as a gift. The scrag emailed everyone with a special thank you to a selected few, but not me! And I was the one who organised the whole damn voucher for her. My best friend has officially lost her mind. She's lucky I'll forgive her this time. And then, I sms-ed her this morning to wish her happy birthday and I got no reply. When she did call me, her response was "well, you werent the first to sms me". Ok then. Forgive me for feeling down, but I thought I was her best friend and should atleast deserve some kind of response. How insensitive of me. Maybe it's how insensitive of her!!! Enough rubbish, after all "Insensitive" is our theme song. We have to live up to it somehow I guess....

Oh, and a happy birthday to Mr S too who celebrated his birthday on Sunday. Another year older, another year none the wiser! I'm counting on you to organise this trip to Europe. Make me proud!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:03 PM

    WTF Writer2006???
    Maybe living next to FF has made you sensitve??
    THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe this is the FF effect....

    ReplyDelete