Google

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Thank You All!

Just a quick note to thank all my wonderful friends for their warm Xmas and New Year wishes. It was so good to hear from all of you.

BKK sent me a beautiful Xmas card and Xmas present from Bangkok. So nice. Not to mention always calling me to discuss boy issues! Kekeke.... I'm always here to listen, so dont worry. By the way, the photo you sent me of the Emirates air steward, he's very cute..... hmmmm...

Miss JG sent me a Xmas card from KL, but unfortunately it went to my old address. I still received it though, just a little after Xmas. If you're reading this, Happy Belated Birthday babe, for Xmas Eve. Wish I was there to celebrate with you and to have Xmas lunch at your brother's.

Received Xmas and New Year wishes from Goofy. Thanks. Although I think I forgot to reply his New Year sms. Sorry :-(

Also received various sms-es from friends in KL, Bangkok and UK. Love you guys.

Thanks Kam and Ball Breaker for the Xmas cards. You guys didnt have to. Crazy people.

Thanks Swing Sister and Princess Model for the beautiful Xmas presents. You two are the best!

Thanks Mr S for the extra special Xmas present. I cant wait to use it!!!!

Thanks Siew Yum for the special Kris Kringle present. It will come in handy real soon.

And finally, thanks Ball Breaker for my shoes, that I had to buy for myself ;-) I love it! If you're nice, I'll let you borrow them *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment