Google

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Piggy Comes To Melbourne

What a blur the last week has been. I need to gather myself together to sit down and think about a new year resolution. Yes, yes, we are well into the New Year and I still havent thought of a resolution yet. Maybe, I should start by going out less, drinking less, smoking less, eating less, have more sex, read more books, learn more new things, save and make more money. Oh, the list could go on and on.

Picked Piggy and Soccer Lover up from the airport on Thursday. The funniest thing happened to them. They arrived Melbourne on time but their luggage never made it here! Well, they're staying with me so I had to lend them my clothes. Piggy wasnt impressed with my Victoria's Secret undies. I had to lend her underwear (they were brand new, ok? I got them as a gift from FFU!), but they were 10 sizes too big (no shit), hence the reason why they are still brand new and never worn.



FFU took us all out for lunch in Clayton on Friday. The poor girl had to work, so we all (Yum, November Cleo, Starfish, VB, Miss 3, Piggy, Soccer Lover and myself) took a road trip to Clayton just to have lunch with her. Then, we did some shopping at Chadstone while we were in the area. Miss 3 bought another pair of shoes! The crazy woman will have a suitcase full of shoes when she gets back to KL. Believe me, I understand this illness. Out of all of us, Starfish did the most shopping. By the end of it, she had purchased a whole outfit for herself!


Had dinner at Iku Yakitori in Brunswick with Piggy, Soccer Lover, Starfish, Mr S and Swing Sister. Princess Model and FFU bailed out and so did VB and Miss 3. These people... hmmmph! Finally gave Swing Sister her KK present. She looked pleased with it. I hope she really likes it cos I like it and I'm gonna borrow it one day! We went for drinks after dinner at Manchuria in Chinatown. Piggy was a little tipsy already from dinner after downing a whole bottle of Sake herself! Princess Model, Miss J and FFU joined us at Manchuria. After two cocktails, we headed to Lavish. Princess Model, Miss J, VB and Miss 3 went to Eve instead. Starfish and I were falling asleep at Manchuria and was hoping to go straight home instead of detouring to Lavish, but no such luck!







Got a table with The Lesbians in the glass room at Lavish. They played house music all night. Such a disappointment when Kam isnt around - no Retro :( Found out that I have two very dedicated readers of the blog and they were understandably quite disappointed to be referred to as "The Lesbians". So, as promised they will make their debut in this blog as individuals; introducing VVB and Sookie. There was quite a debate over what to call VVB, but the debate is over and VVB it is! Siew Yum (no longer just Yum) was excited to see Piggy. I could see it in her eyes and her body language (the horny bitch!). Bob was also there with FF. It was his birthday that night. He got totally smashed and couldnt keep his eyes opened (this is normal, isnt it?). Princess Model, Miss J, VB and Miss 3 ended up going to Lavish as well. Princess Model was so, so drunk by the time she got there. She kept asking me questions about *beep* all night. Miss 3 must've been wasted as well cos she kissed one of the lesbians! VB wasnt impressed. Mr S's friend LLCoolJ came with his cousin and tried to pick up all the chicks that crossed his path. Starfish was one of them. She wasnt impressed. Miss A joined us at Lavish. She's back from Beijing for the New Year. Cutey introduced both Piggy and Miss A to TOT. It was a funny sight. Good night with great company, pity about the music. When will we get Retro back?

No comments:

Post a Comment