Google

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

So Not Motivated

I've been too lazy to blog in the last few days so I'll try to sum up everything that's happened in one entry. Following Summadayze, some people were back at work the very next day. Ball Breaker and VB made it to work. Good on you guys. The rest got an extra day to wind down, and some spent the next day partying even more, namely Mr S, Swing Sister, Starfish and HYC. The four of them partied from 11am on New Year's day to 5pm the next day. They cant be human! I took Piggy and Soccer Lover shopping on the Tuesday and Wednesday. Had dinner at Via Veneto on Lygon St. on Tuesday. Then Piggy went for dinner with Starfish on Wednesday. Piggy must've enjoyed Via Veneto cos she went back there again with Starfish.


I was back at work on Thursday and pretty much spent the whole day blogging! Well, I did manage to get some work done as well ok. Settling back into work after having two weeks off is dreadful. Time really flies when you're having fun. Piggy and Soccer Lover went to Yarra Glen on Thursday, which gave me the opportunity to go straight home after work and relax. No dinner or drinks after work. I got to go home, relax and watch some tv, a luxury when you havent had the chance to do it in a while.


Friday night I met up with the girls (well VB was there too) at Comme Bar. Relatively small bar, people were dressed to impress. Not one girl in there was wearing denim! Well, apart from Ball Breaker and Princess Model that is. They both kept thinking they were dressed like hookers because of the looks they were getting from people at Comme. We had a modest two bottles of wine between us before heading off to Lavish. It was not my intention to go there at all on Friday night. I was keen to stay home and watch VCDs. But because it was Cutey's sister's birthday, I thought I should go to atleast wish her a happy birthday. As soon as she cut the cake, Ball Breaker, Princess Model and myself were out the door in lightning speed. The dj upstairs attempted to play some sort of retro mix, but it didnt catch our attention at all. If the music was ok, we probably would've stayed for another half hour. Thankfully we didnt stay. I was glad to be home before 1am and was excited to be able to watch my VCDs in an air conditioned environment. It was like 40 degrees on Friday night! No shit.


Went to Ball Breaker's bbq on Saturday. So much for her bbq, she kept telling everyone else what to do! It was a wonderful turn out. Even TQ came down for a bit. LLCoolJ came over in his silver/ grey Ferrari which was the centre of attraction on the day. I couldnt believe how everyone was acting around him. Cutey took so many photos of the Ferrari, it's not funny. She was behaving like she'd never seen a Ferrari before in her life. Well, I've never seen a grey one. Isnt it alot sexier o get a red one or a black one? Bob and FF didnt show up. Well, Bob said he had to go shopping and then he had to attend VVB's buck's night. VVB, another buck's night? How many are you going to have before you get married?? I hope Sookie's having just as many hen's nights too. There was so much food and alcohol that by the time I left, I couldnt breathe! Princess Model brought Shaolin along. He played the perfect host and it wasnt even his party! He made sure all the girls had their drinks and he even helped clean up. What a nice boy :-)




Piggy, Soccer Lover and I made it home early after the bbq, so we settled in to watch The Notebook. It is one of the most romantic movies I've seen in a long time. It was so sad, that Piggy and I both had tears in our eyes throughout the movie! I think Soccer Lover was falling asleep during the movie though. A real girly movie, but a good one nonetheless.



Sunday we were blessed with long awaited rain. Not much of it, but still the weather cooled down a hell of a lot. Took Piggy and Soccer Lover to West Lake in Chinatown for yum cha. Then we went to a popular Melbourne icon The Queen Victoria Market to do some shopping. The best part of the day for Piggy was when we got to the RMK factory outlet store on Sydney Rd. She was almost hyperventilating when we walked in. She couldnt believe the amount of shoes this place had. And nice shoes too. Piggy ended up with two pairs which brings her total shoe shopping madness in Melbourne to 6 pairs of shoes! I had to give her a bag just to put all her shoes in cos it wouldnt fit in her suitcase.


Had dinner on the Sunday at Crystal Jade. Bob didnt end up coming and he couldnt really give us a definitive reason why. I'm sure we can all work it out. After dinner, we went to Cookie Bar for a coffee. I had a cup of tea, thinking I needed to cut back on the alcohol consumption. What a bad, bad idea! I couldnt sleep all night when I got home. I should've just had a glass of wine as per usual. Earlier on in the day Ball Breaker and Princess Model met up for coffee in St Kilda. They were on a stake out of The Big One. They managed to catch a glimpse of him when he was on his way to a training session with some lesbian. Thank God he was with a butch lesbian and not a hot mama. Princess Model would've been devastated.

No comments:

Post a Comment