Google

Friday, January 19, 2007

Tennis Party @ Eve

I've done well this week and made no attempt to go out for after work drinks. This is an achievement for me and a great start to this new year. Been reading Princess Model's blog and feeling rather envious that she's eating, drinking, shopping and basically having one hell of a good time in Bangkok! I wish I was there too.

Been invited to a Tennis party to be held at Eve tonight. Another celebrity party organised by ICE Global. TQ has asked I help him out during the night. Thank God I'm not going to be the door b*tch. Yes, some say you have to be on the sexy side to be door b*tch. So, that's why VB will be incharge of that department, the sexy beast that he is. I will just be taking care of the cash registers. I hope Marat Safin will be there *slurp*. The boys are hoping to catch a glimpse of Maria Sharapova. I'm not sure the big profile tennis stars will be there. Well, all my friends are going so it will be a good night no doubt.


Heard that Bob's farewell plans have changed yet again. Drinks to be held at Golden Monkey and clubbing to follow after that. I guess he had this sorted out with Cutey and The Beach Club was not such a good idea after all. Oh well, it will be a shame to see him go. He used to be so much fun to hang around with. I hope I can make it for the farewell drinks, just wont be going to The Beach Club after that.


Spoke to Miss 3 the other day. She's submitted her final documents for application of PR to Australia. Oh no! She's commited now. Well, commited to coming to Australia that is. No doubt VB will be ecstatic over this piece of news.


Piggy emailed me the details of her hen's night, which is to be held in Phuket now. This is gonna be fun. Now all I have to do is try and gather the $luts from here to organise this trip over there. I cant wait for the sun, sea and surf. Well, I dont surf but it sounds good anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment