Google

Friday, December 22, 2006

3 Degrees On A Wednesday Night

Bob is back from his business trip. Caught up with him for a D & M at 3 Degrees on Wednesday night. I guess his trip went well cos he's decided to move to China next year. Mr S, Swing Sister, Yum and November Cleo all came to join us at 3 Degrees. Plastic had cancelled on us but to my surprise, he was there with some other friends. It was good to see him, it's been ages. Ball Breaker didnt join us, which was a shame. She had the African Black Flu! And she wanted us to leave 3 Degrees to bring her ice cream. What the? I was a magnet for D & Ms that night. Or maybe they wanted to get things off their chest. Either way, I was cornered by various people all night. People just take things too seriously. Has everyone lost their sense of humour lately? Christmas cant be that stressful. Yum was telling me that she's accustomed to being "thick skin". If anyone calls her ugly to her face, she would still smile about it. That's why I love her soooo much. Yum, you are f**king ugly (*wink*)!!!! We will all have a big slumber party this weekend at my place.... Yum can spoon Ball Breaker and November Cleo can spoon VB *wink*. Bob wanted to know why November Cleo was given this nick. Well, because she was on the cover of the November issue of Cleo ofcourse! Bob was very excited to be graced by the presence of a model. Hahaha!

Spoke to The Nurse earlier on in the day. I cant believe she just learnt how to use MSN. OMG! Then I told her to join gmail instead and she was excited to learn something new. Now we can chat on gmail whenever she's online. The Nurse is too funny. She's planned a very long and detailed itinerary for a trip around Europe mid next year. Some of us are planning to meet up with her. It's still a little too early to decide, but I'm hoping we all make it on this trip together. Not forgetting the India trip with Ball Breaker, Yum and November Cleo. I wonder if we will actually ever make it there?

My plan was to do some Christmas shopping on Wednesday, but me and alcohol just cant and wont be separated. If I had've gone to Myer before stepping into 3 Degrees, I would've done my shopping! Should've taken Ball Breaker's advice. She knew that once I had one drink, I wouldnt leave to go anywhere. I ended up going to Myer in Highpoint yesterday, which was probably better anyway. It was comfortable, no mad rush and I managed to dash in and out of Myer in 15 minutes!

Miss 3 will be here in 2 days and Princess Model will be back on Boxing Day. I miss Princess Model. It just seems so quiet without her around. Princess Model, we are deprived of your madness here. Come and bring the insanity back to Melbourne!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:35 PM

    Now you miss me. When I was around you refused to go out and drink with me, :p I miss you too and I'm coming back, with extra load of madness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bring the madness back, then maybe people will act crazy, not childish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what the? When november cleo said your blog was fun and interesting, maann..it is interesting just trying to figure out who is who????Jeepers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what is my nick name? Give me a goooood one please...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who is this? Torture a Confession? Maybe I will call you Miss Boobs cos I love your boobs so much? You are already featured in the blog, you just have to find yourself!

    ReplyDelete