Google

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Adults Behaving Like Children

Firstly, I'd like to say that it is unfortunate but sometimes the truth hurts. I cant take back the things I have done or the things I have said but the fact of the matter is reality bites. If people are offended by the material in this blog, why do they keep reading it? If it hurts to realise the truth, why keep coming back? This is not a painfully addictive drug. You are not obligated to consume it. Everything in here is in good nature and good fun. I cant help it if people dont see the funny side of things and lack a sense of humour. Some people are overly sensitive and that's beyond my control. I have been told that sometimes my perception of reality may not be accurate. But this blog is all about my perception and what I see and what I hear. If you think it's not accurate, then write your own blog! I may perceive things differently to what others may perceive it to be but arent I entitled to my own opinions? I do not intentionally try to damage or hurt people. People who know me, will know how I feel about them. Believe me, if I didnt like someone, they'd know about it. Come on people, stop behaving like children and stop taking things too seriously. Nothing that I record in this blog has ever been done in jest! So lighten up, its the festive season!

1 comment: