Google

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Overview of The Week

The week has flown by so quickly and it's already Thursday. One more day to the weekend. Woohoo! I havent quite decided if I'm excited cos I get to sleep in or I'm just excited cos the weekend means parties and alcohol!
Spent Monday tossing emails back and forth with Audi. He is certainly a man of many words. Boy can he write. It's interesting how I barely know him and yet he's comfortable enough to share his life story with me. He told me about his wife and suggested we should meet. That's nice. I'll leave it up to him to organise something. Audi still cant get over his nickname and desperately wants me to change it. Well, I will in time to come, not just yet. He told me him and his wife are not planning on kids. They are just too selfish and enjoy their freedom too much. I understand that he loves kids but only when he can give them back. I'm sorta like that too for the moment, but kids are definitely part of my agenda in the future. I must thank DJ for introducing me to Audi. He's a great fella to hang out with. I think I know him better than DJ!
Piggy rang me on Tuesday. It's confirmed. She's arriving Melbourne on the 28th December. Cant wait. I have already reserved tickets for her and Soccer Lover to Summerdayze on New Year's day. Piggy asked me to check out tickets to the Ashes Test for Soccer Lover. He's willing to spend up to RM$1000 for a day pass. Is he out of his mind? I wouldnt even watch cricket if someone paid me RM$1000 for the day. Must be an English thing. I will look into it, then perhaps Soccer Lover can spend the day at the MCG and Piggy and I can spend the day shopping or drinking, whichever comes first.
Also spoke to Princess Model on the phone on Tuesday. She was having lunch with WMDM and I later found out that not only did he pay for lunch, he even paid for her valet parking! He would be the perfect man if he was better looking and not married. Sorry Princess Model, you cant win 'em all. Told her that BJ gave me $100 on Monday for the Princess Model Foundation. I was surprised he remembered to give me the money. I was reluctant to take it but BJ insisted that he had promised to invest. What a nice boy. He would never forget the Princess Model Foundation. I'm sure he's counting down the days until she comes back. Princess Model is having the time of her life. Shopping, spa, eating, shopping, manicure, shopping, massage, shopping, eating. Some of us can only dream of this life. I must say though, that since Princess Model left for KL, our lives here have some what gone back to normal. No more weekday alcohol binges for Ball Breaker, Swing Sister and myself. You cant imagine how much money we have saved. I was looking at my credit card bill the other day and to my surprise, I havent done any shopping for myself in the last few weeks. Every transaction on my statement was for alcohol! I'm spending more on alcohol than shoes! This is unacceptable.
It was Swing Sister's birthday on Tuesday. Sms-ed and called her to wish her a happy birthday. Mr S was taking her somewhere special for dinner. However, at around 8pm she sms-ed me to tell me she was having dinner with a guy and not to tell Mr S about it. Weird. I wasnt the only one who got this text message. She had sent it to Ball Breaker and Princess Model as well. Well, I didnt believe she would be having dinner with someone else apart from Mr S on her birhtday. I dont think she would even do this on a normal night let alone on her birthday. Wonder what she's playing at? Swing Sister is also having a birthday dinner tomorrow night at Ken San (GPO). I wish I could be there, but I have a work Xmas function attend. Yes, another work Xmas party. This time at The Werribee Mansion. A very classy place, it was the largest private residence built in Victoria in its time. The mansion has now been transformed into a boutique hotel with a nice bar and restaurant in it. I'm hoping to escape right after dinner. Swing Sister's party will continue on to Lavish. I'm also hoping to bring BK with me seeing that she bailed out going to Lavish last weekend. Audi has also said he'll go down to Lavish for a bit. Hope it doesnt turn out into a big night cos on Saturday I have to go VB's Xmas party and it's during the day. I dont want to be on a cruise with a hangover on Saturday morning.
Tuesday night turned out to be a disastrous night for VB. He was involved in a 3 car pile up outside his house and his car was the last car to hit. I'm not sure if his car is a total write off, but I do know he's extremely depressed over this. Apparently, some young chick did a sudden merge from his right lane into his lane so she could turn left. This resulted in the first car slamming on the brakes to avoid a collision. The first car managed to avoid hitting the dumb chick that merged lanes, but could not avoid being hit from the back by a RAV 4 causing VB to hit the RAV 4. The RAV 4 obviously suffered the most damages and the dumb chick that caused it in the first place got away without a single scratch on her car. And because of the f**ked up laws we have, she will get away with the whole incident and the three cars in the accident will have to take care of themselves financially. VB came over to my place after the accident and he was almost in tears when he was telling me about it. Poor thing. Atleast he's ok. It could've been much worse.
Tried to call VB yesterday to see if he wanted to go for a drink or something. Anything to help cheer him up I guess. Ball Breaker and I tried calling him but he wouldnt answer his mobile. I hope Ball Breaker got through to him last night.
Ball Breaker came up with a hilarious theory yesterday. She thinks she's releasing some sort of invisible chemical that's making all the men around her want to f**k her! She is insane. She even thinks the Telstra subcontractor that went to her work wants to f**k her and she has made herself believe that some guy at her work left his wife for her! Unfortunately, so many men but so not the right men. The right one will appear when she least expects it. Or he could be right under her nose and she just never realised it all this time. Ball Breaker also went on a lunch date yesterday. Was it any good? Perhaps. It's still too early to make an assessment. Princess Model has several plans for this attack. Let's see if any of it works.
Spoke to SG yesterday on gmail. She was pleasant enough to share some details of her recent ONS. She likes him but certainly not enough to conjure up a relationship overnight. I get it and I totally agree. I thought women were emotional, but apparently I'm wrong. Some men are worse. You have a ONS with them and the next thing they want is exclusivity. Didnt it used to be the other way around? Women these days have bigger balls than men and so we should. Gone are the days where women demonstrated vulnerability and weakness. Well, I'm sure there are still women out there that are vulnerable and weak, but in my social circle, there will be none of that! Single women should enjoy their singledom. Single women should date as much as they can and f**k as much as they can. Why the hell not right? Men do it. Women can do it too and do it better.
The other night I stayed home to watch the pilot to a new series on tv. "Weeds" is a pretty good show about a single mother from a middle class suburb dealing marijuana to support her household after her husband dies. Now, I'm not talking about your average junky from Footscray or anything like that. Just imagine Brie (from Desperate Housewives) dealing drugs. It's funny and entertaining and I'm gonna go home to watch the encore on tv again tonight!
Ball Breaker wanted me to go to her Xmas party with her tonight but I just cant be f**ked. Tomorrow will be a big night for me and then another big one on Saturday. Big Head is celebrating her birthday at Blvd this week. Will any of us go? I doubt it.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:33 PM

    Darling, I'm giving you another 18 days break. When I return, it's all about hogging the bars again. I think we're doing pretty well by switching to wine instead of the double priced cocktails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:06 PM

    ... and here we have 18 more days of madness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SG, I feel the pressure..... *burp*

    ReplyDelete