Google

Monday, December 25, 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone! Hope Santa brings you all love, happiness and lotsa nice presents :-)


Sausage anyone?

Not happy with her Kris Kringle!

My Kris Kringle! Rice paper roll ingredients....What the??

Bbq on Saturday was great. We had Kris Kringle and everyone participated by binging a $20 gift. It was all good fun. Yum and November Cleo had bought groceries from Footscray and Richmond, upto $20 worth and wrapped it up as their Kris Kringle. Can you believe it? It was so funny. I ended up with the ingredients for making rice paper rolls! Marsha on the other hand was quite happy with her gift initially. She had scored a bottle of expensive shampoo and conditioner courtesy of The Cock but Yum swapped her for it with a box of Indomie Mi Goreng (courtesy of November Cleo!). We did not hear the end of it all day. I suspect we wil never hear the end of it well into the New Year. Marsha didnt even take her gift home. She left it with me. No complaints from me, atleast I scored to KK presents! Hah!



Was the bbq that boring? Why are they all sleeping???

I was very happy Kitty came to my bbq. We got a chance to catch up with each other. Kitty told me about the action she was getting. Turns out that the guy is a bit of a freak, like hippy, greeny, Hare Krishna kinda freak. She seems to attract men of the strangest kinds. We talked about her work and how she's getting along with the people from work. It's really nice that she can click with the people she works with. She goes out with them on a social level quite often. I rarely hang out with the people I work with. I dont know why. I guess I feel that I see them all week and on the weekends I just wanna hang out with my own friends. Maybe I'm strange! Even HYC came to the bbq. Sad to say him and Kitty still have a love hate relationship which is probably gonna last forever!


JL turned up which was a surprised. I'm glad she came. I thought it might be akward for November Cleo, but JL told me it's all cool and they're great friends. Good then. Yum and I were hanging to play rummy all night but November Cleo was too damn busy nursing a hangover and spent the whole day and night on my sofa, refusing to move. I dont even think she got up to use the toilet at all!

Swing Sister got up half way through the night to make noodles. She kept asking for a cooking bowl and nobody knew what she wanted. We only realised, when she said she needed a cooking bowl for the stove. What she really meant was, she needed a pot to cook the noodles in. Swing Sister, you are one in million! I'm sorry but I couldnt stop laughing for 10 minutes. Swing Sister is too funny and it's always such good fun with her around.
KC showed up too. I wasnt even expecting him. He didnt reply to my invitation and he didnt bring a KK. Maybe he wasnt planning to come in the first place? I wonder why he didnt bring his girlfriend?

Mr S came after work and he got Swing Sister, Marsha and myself a beautiful Christmas gift. It was very thoughtful of him and I truly appreciate it. The three of us cant wait to get away for the weekend. Thank you Mr S :)

Marsha stayed the night and we had a cup of tea before finally going to bed at 2am, relatively early night I would say.

No comments:

Post a Comment