Google

Friday, December 08, 2006

The Alcohol Binge Has Started

Had lunch with Kam and Audi yesterday at James Squire Brewhouse & Restaurant in the Docklands. Wasnt very busy for a Thursday afternoon. In was a nice change from having lunch at Williamstown. Beautiful setting infront of the water. The staff were very friendly, the food was ok, although I ordered a smoked chicken and avocado salad and ended up getting some sort of chicken, rocket, beetroot and grapefruit salad. Where was my avocado? Azamat came to join us after lunch. The boys wanted to know about ONF. Sorry boys, girls do not kiss and tell. Azamat is the funniest person I've met in a long time. I love him! And by the way, I didnt come up with this nick for him, Kam did. I dont know what it means, but it sure sounds good. Discovered that Azamat and Kam both play gin rummy too. Great! I'll have new people to play with. One problem though, they play with actual cards. Who still plays rummy with cards? We use tiles, like mahjong tiles. One day I will gather them together for a gambling session. Will be interesting, especially with alcohol involved. Kam looked a little down yesterday, pre-travel jitters perhaps. I'm sure it's deeper than that. I'm so jealous, he's going on a holiday and I'm stuck right here. These boys are great company but they are crazy. They made me drink a whole bottle of wine. Well, nobody held a gun to my head to make me drink, but I'd like to think that if not for them, I would've had lunch, 2 glasses of wine then headed to the city to buy Swing Sister's birthday present. Needless to say, the day did not go as planned. Not only did I not end up buying the present, I ended up leaving Docklands and headed straight to Crown for more alcohol! I wasnt even planning to go to Ball Breaker's Xmas party. The alcohol at Rockpool was just too tempting. Met Ball Breaker's boss and all her other work friends. Funny bunch of guys. Princess Model thinks Ball Breaker's boss is hot. Err.... he's quite daggy actually. Funny guy, but certainly not hot. And why would Princess Model think he's hot? He doesnt even have grey hair or wrinkles. Ball Breaker gave me the goss at her work. Who's f**king who and who wants to f**k her. Hah! I knew she couldnt resist sharing that information with me.

Thank God I made it home in one piece. I dont know how I'm gonna survive tonight. I already started drinking this afternoon. Audi came to meet me for a "coffee". Well, the intentions were there on my part to actually have a coffee, but you know what? By the time I got to the cafe, a glass of white was already waiting for me. Yes, a small taste to whet my appetite for more later. Audi talked about his family and his wife. Cant wait to meet her. She must be equally as crazy as him. We talked about past and present relationships. I mentioned that I live by the motto that what belongs in the past, should stay there. That means I'm no longer friends with any of my ex-boyfriends. The one time I tried to be friends with one of my loser exes, he thought I was taking advantage of him. So, if he came from the past, he should've just bloody stayed there. Audi thinks everyone has an ulterior motive when forming a relationship or friendship. Really? I wonder what his ulterior motive is for being friends with me. I did ask him this and he said there isnt one. Well, maybe there's several then.

The time has come for me to pack up and go home. It's nearly 5. I'm bloody good, spent the last hour blogging, chatting on the phone, chatting on gmail and also writing up an incident report for work. My work is done for the day and the countdown has begun till my next drop of wine.

2 comments:

  1. I love hanging out with my ex-boyfriends. I especially enjoy harassing this ex of mine, who is so afraid of me, who refuse to be in the same room as me *grin* He's the one and only that cannot be friends with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's his lost now isnt it?

    ReplyDelete