Google

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Speed Sucks

Spoke to Ball Breaker yesterday. She had to break the news to me. She had lost her license. What the f**k? I think we all figured this was something that was bound to happen much sooner rather than later. And things like this always happen when you least expect it. Now I know why she didnt want to come over to my place on Sunday. She wanted to go home and drown her sorrows. So how did this happen? She was driving along Johnston St. doing 80kph. Seems like a normal thing to do. Bet you didnt know Johnston St. is a 40kph zone. She was caught by an unmarked cop car and doing 20ks over the speed limit. Bloody hell. How unlucky is that? Mr S thinks it happened for the better cos the way Ball Breaker drives, she's lucky she hasnt run anyone over yet. Now, she can probably try and run people over on her bike or something. Six months penalty and she just got her new car a week ago too. Now that VB has no car and Ball Breaker has no license, it's a good time for the two of them to become best friends and be inseparable. Hah! Having said that, I would most certainly make it a point to pick Ball Breaker up if we go out. Only condition is, she'll have to stay over at my place.

VB and Mr S went to the first anniversary bash at Golden Monkey on Sunday night. I couldnt be f**ked and neither could Ball Breaker. The poor "mechanic" has been working 14 days straight. Her bosses are truly working her like a dog. I guess I'm pretty lucky to be in this job. Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm. It's great. Even Goofy works long hours and he's currently on stress leave for 3 days! It was another bloody hot day. The temperatures reach a soaring 42 degrees on Sunday. It was just too painful to step out of the house. It was much better to stay indoors in the comfort of my air conditioned living room.

Spoke to Miss 3 yesterday. Weird how we just click and we've only met once! VB is not impressed with our daily chatter. Maybe he's just insecure about himself and thinks I could jeopardise his potential relationship with her; or vice versa. He's curious as to what Miss 3 and I have in common that would warrant our daily exchange of conversations. Bad luck I say.

Kam left for Peru yesterday. Lucky bastard! He sent me a message wishing me a Merry Xmas and I also received a Xmas card from him. How sweet. BKK rang me last night to ask for my address. He too is sending me a Xmas card and a Xmas present. What a nice boy. I've been thinking of sending Xmas cards to my friends for the longest time, but I'm always too lazy and by the time I decide to do it, having bought the cards and all, it's too late to post it. Then I think to myself, there's always next year. Next year comes around and the whole things repeats itself again. I'll just settle for email wishes. How impersonal.

I also spoke to Azamat yesterday. We got onto the topic of the origins of our names. For me, I guess my parents had quite a warped sense of humour when they named me. At the time of my birth, the daughter of a wealthy business man in US was kidnapped. You guessed it. My mother named me after her. Yes, a kidnap victim. Azamat parents had a genuine sense of humour when they named him after a character from the tv series "Bewitched". Lucky for me the kidnap victim was released and returned home. I would've never forgiven my mom for this! How did the rest of you get your names?

No comments:

Post a Comment