Google

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Weekend Flashback

Heard that Miss B picked up a half Japanese, half Latin guy at Lavish. Hmmm...nice. However, I dont recall seeing any hot Latino/ Asian looking guys at Lavish last Friday. Where did she find him? Then I heard from another source that Miss B infact went home with 007 on Friday night. So, he must be the half Japanese, half Latin guy she picked up. Someone once told me that 007's mom is Japanese. This is interesting. The fact that Miss B would find him the least bit appealing is interesting. I couldnt contain my laughter when I worked out there was a possibility that the half Jap, half Latin guy could be 007. Mr Cool indeed. Hah! Whatever....

One other thing I forgot. VB had a discussion with me about Goofy the other day.
VB: Goofy was rubbing me up and down on Friday night
Me: Oh yeah. I noticed that. He was probably drunk and thought you were a hot chick!
VB: He's not gay is he?
Me: Hello. He's married. Havent we discussed this before?
VB: I know alot of married men who are closet gays.
Me: I seriously doubt it. Get real.
VB: I dont know....

So, now not only is Goofy a married sleazebag, he's also a married closet homosexual? This is too funny. Goofy has succeeded in making VB more confused than ever. Wonder what VB will come up with next?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:30 PM

    btw i thought vb was too well dressed to be straight when i met him

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's metrosexual, not homosexual.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete