Google

Monday, December 18, 2006

My Tarot Card


You are The Devil


Materiality. Material Force. Material temptation; sometimes obsession


The Devil is often a great card for business success; hard work and ambition.


Perhaps the most misunderstood of all the major arcana, the Devil is not really "Satan" at all, but Pan the half-goat nature god and/or Dionysius. These are gods of pleasure and abandon, of wild behavior and unbridled desires. This is a card about ambitions; it is also synonymous with temptation and addiction. On the flip side, however, the card can be a warning to someone who is too restrained, someone who never allows themselves to get passionate or messy or wild - or ambitious. This, too, is a form of enslavement. As a person, the Devil can stand for a man of money or erotic power, aggressive, controlling, or just persuasive. This is not to say a bad man, but certainly a powerful man who is hard to resist. The important thing is to remember that any chain is freely worn. In most cases, you are enslaved only because you allow it.


What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.

So, you out there (you know who you are). Didnt I tell you I'm the Devil. Now this is proof! Dont forget "The Devil stands for erotic power". Hmmm..... "A powerful person who's hard to resist". Gee, this is so me! Is it really? Ball Breaker thinks I'm the Devil (period). I'm not that bad, am I? When I'm good, I'm good. When I'm bad, I'm better. Just remember good girls go to heaven and bad girls go everywhere. So, I'm bad and I go everywhere? Enough crap. I'm not sure if I believe any of this, but it does somewhat describe my personality. Princess Model and Ball Breaker, now I know why you guys think I'm evil! But this is why we get along so well. I corrupt you two, Ball Breaker brings us good luck cos she's The Wheel of Fortune and you, well you just make us spend, spend, spend cos you're The Empress and you make us believe we are princesses too. Wait till Swing Sister reads her tarot card as well!

Ball Breaker's tarot card:



You are The Wheel of Fortune


Good fortune and happiness but sometimes a species of
intoxication with success


The Wheel of Fortune is all about big things, luck, change, fortune. Almost always good fortune. You are lucky in all things that you do and happy with the things that come to you. Be careful that success does not go to your head however. Sometimes luck can change.

No comments:

Post a Comment